| 55 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Sorry Doesn't Fix Things]

"Get back here!" You shouted, running down the hall and down the stairs after Mikey, his laughter echoing throughout the house as he waved the toy you had been playing with around in the air.

He ran into the kitchen where Shinichiro was preparing lunch, Emma quietly sitting at the table, her eyes widening at the sight of Mikey charging in with you following after, attempting to grab hold of the blonde haired male.

"You'll never catch me, Y/N!" Mikey laughed, stopping behind Emma's chair, waving the toy in your face before dashing back out into the living room and out the door to outside.

"Hey! Why can't you two get along in the mornings?!" Shinichiro shouted, rolling his eyes at the two of you, having experienced this every single morning since you had been staying with them.

"It's all your brother's fault!" You huffed, glaring at the doorway where Mikey had escaped from, arms crossing over your chest as you sat in the seat next to Emma, quietly pouting to yourself.

"Go hit him or something... I'm sure that'll teach him not to take your toys." Shinichiro mumbled, attention fully focused onto the stove as he stirred the food in the pan.

"Yeah, okay... I guess I can try that!" You smiled up at the oldest Sano sibling before jumping out of the chair and after Mikey.

"U-um... Are you sure that's what she should do?" Emma nervously asked, small hands fidgeting in her lap as she looked up to her older brother.

"Who should do what?" Shinichiro asked, turning his head around, glancing down at Emma confused, setting the wooden spoon that was in his hand down as he took a seat on the other side of the young, blonde girl.

"Manjirooo!" You shouted as you ran through the door to outside, finding Mikey sitting in the grass, holding the toy with a proud smile on his face. "Give me my toy back or else I'll hit you!" You threatened, standing in front of the boy who's smile turned into a cocky smirk.

"You actually think you could hit me?" Mikey chuckled, pushing himself up off the ground, he shoved the toy you were desperately trying to get back into the pocket of his shorts. "I'd like to see you try!"