| 35 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Hallucinations]

"Sorry for calling you out here all of a sudden." Takemichi said to Chifuyu, allowing said boy into the apartment, immediately being met with the sight of you sprawled out on the floor with a book in your hands.

"Um... Did you get some info?" Chifuyu asked, tearing his eyes away from you as he put his full attention onto Takemichi.

"Yeah, and there's a lot." Takemichi said before he began to explain all the info he had heard from Emma and the letter's, your head instantly perked up as your blonde friend started revealing all he had learned.

"So... Tenjiku was made under Izana's grudge towards his own blood related brother, Mikey... Damn, who would've known he was involved with Toman's formation." Chifuyu muttered, his gaze dropping to stare at his feet as he thought about what all he had just heard.

"I need to tell you two this," Takemichi started, causing Chifuyu to look up from his current position, your eyes lazily drifting from the book to Takemichi who had a determined look on his face. "From now on I'll be handling this myself, you both don't have to get involved."

"What the fuck are you saying?!"

"Naoto died, and I really can't go back to the future anymore... There will be no next time. I don't know why, but we'll make up with Tenjiku somehow." Takemichi said, his gaze turning dark as he glanced down at his clenched fist. "I will kill Izana and Kisaki, I'm prepared to even stab them..."

"I'm sorry... But what the fuck did you just say?" You closed the book you had in your hands, leaving it on the floor as you stood up, your eyes locked onto Takemichi as you approached him from the side. "You're going to kill them? Is that what you said? Do you really think you'd be able to kill them when the time comes? It's not as easy as it fucking looks, Takemichi. Unless you're an absolute heartless monster, you won't be able to kill them just like that." Takemichi took a step back from your heavy glare, nervously gulping back his fear he pushed past you so he wouldn't have to see the look you were giving him.

"This is a fight of my own." He whispered, staring down at the floor until Chifuyu had broken the silence that had fallen upon the room.

"Then you should explain this to them." Chifuyu started, Takemichi's head turning to glance at the other blonde male with a confused look. "When you invited me, I called the rest of them too. Listen here, Takemichi. This isn't just a sibling fight, Shinichiro made a legendary team, and Izana ruined it when he inherited it. It was then Mikey who crushed that strayed gang, in the midst of all that Toman was born... And I met him." Chifuyu muttered the last part, his eyes cast down in sadness for a moment before focusing back onto the topic. "This sibling fight is related to Toman, this is also a battle to all of us in Toman. It's definitely the first division's battle, too! Just talk to them, and they'll definitely listen to you... Maybe don't mention the whole future stuff though... That's what a leader is supposed to do, right?!" Chifuyu finished his short speal as the door burst open, in coming Takemichi's friend's