| 49 |

Trigger Warning: Mentions of sexual assault, talk of suicide.

(Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with the topics above)

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Everyone Knows]

The moment you had stepped into the fight, you were surrounded by both Rokuhara and Kantou Manji members, wicked smirks on their faces as they all circled around you.

"You're Y/N L/N, right?" One of the Rokuhara members asked, his eyes darting over to one of the Kantou Manji members, "How about we both take this bitch down, then we can get to the real fight?"

"Excuse me?" You would have been offended by what he had said, but at the moment, you just didn't seem to care about anything

"Shut it." The Kantou Manji member snapped, his eyes glaring daggers at you before turning toward the first one that spoke, "You got yourself a deal." He stuck his hand out, the both of them shaking hands before turning back towards you, "You know... It's odd seeing you being a part of a gang. I mean, afterall, you are a traitor. Who knew someone would actually let you join after knowing that." Your fists clenched at his words, waiting patiently for the moment they both were to strike.

Your eyes searched around the open spots around you, noticing how you were totally surrounded besides from the small, but large enough gap dividing the two leaders who seemed to be leading this attack. The moment they both jumped forward, fists raised, heading straight for your face you ducked down, disappearing between the gap within a second.

Their eyes widened as they swung at air, fists accidentally knocking at each other before the two looked around for you. Their attention shifted up to the men who were supposed to be stopping you from escaping.

Each and every one of them had their mouths gaped open, eyes wide as they stared over the shoulders of the ones leading the fight.

"H-How..."

"...So fast..."

"What the hell are you talking about?! Where the fuck did she go!?" The Rokuhara member yelled at the men, watching as they all lifted a hand, single finger pointing to the space behind the two. As soon as the two turned their heads to the side, they were met with the taste of dirt and rocks, your leg flew up, boot knocking them both in the face.

"Don't underestimate me." You said, watching them both fall to the ground at once, eyes darting up to the other now staring at you in fear. "You're all nothing but garbage standing in my way." One of the other's let out a scream before pushing all his fear to the side and charging towards you, the other's quickly joined him, knowing that you couldn't possibly stand a chance against them all.