| 48 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[The Monster Within]

It is said that when darkness falls upon the sky, the real monsters come out to play.

Silently prowling around for their prey, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, barring their sharp teeth into the flesh of those who they were after.

Eating up the fear that was portrayed, relishing in their screams for it all to stop.

To be let go.

To be forgiven.

It is also said that these monsters were not born into this panet, no... They were once humans who were made into monsters because of the trauma they had lived through, people backstabbing them and leaving them in the dust.

It is said... That these monsters are not actually monsters, but that they were still their old self underneath all the horror stories told about them, if you can get that far.

But that part is hidden deep within the black hole that had devoured them, consuming all of their thoughts, making them think things they wouldn't normally think

Making them do things they would never dream of doing.

It is true that monsters still roam the earth, and they were out for blood.

~

Running through the streets, you pushed yourself to continue despite the pain in your leg, wincing everytime your weight would be balanced on it. The mask you had covering your face was cracked, ready to break at any moment, sliding down your face as you ran.

The pouring rain had drenched your Brahman uniform, weighing down on top of you, making it harder to move the more wet it got.

The direction you were running was blurry, the rain clouding your vision as you could make out the faint lights of the amusement park Senju said she would be at. Your eyes widened at the sight of Senju on the ground, Takemichi hunched over her body, you pushed forward, seeing Draken run up in front of the two, blocking them from the Rokuhara member's pointing a gun at Takemichi. You lifted your bad leg up, kicking the gun from his hand before knocking him down to the ground after he had shot out another bullet.