| 52 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Scars]

It had felt like everything was finally starting to click into place.

Mitsuya had agreed to join, saying that he would redesign the uniforms and logo, and that they would have to change the name as well. Chifuyu shouted in rejection while Takemichi and Hakkai bowed down to Mitsuya, praying to him as if he were a god. Inui stood behind the group, letting out a sigh of relief of not having to wear the lame shirt anymore, but he had to admit, it had grown on him in the past few days.

And everything began to feel even better when Mitsuya announced that Pah and Peh would also be joining the gang, and Inui stating that he had gotten in contact with the Kawata twins, who would also be joining.

With those nine members, they then created the founding group of Takemichi's gang, pledging their allegiance to the blonde, saying that they were counting on him to do the impossible.

And a few days later, Takemichi was able to get in touch with Takemichi, who had then led him to Senju. To the place where he had been for the Brahman meeting, where the underground fighting took place.

Just from the top of the stairs Takemichi could see that the girl wasn't doing too well, her head cast down, eyes glancing in the direction of the footsteps approaching her from behind.

"Senju..." Takemichi said, his feet traveling down the staircase, stopping on the fourth step from the bottom before crouching down to take a seat.

"It's enough, Hanagaki." She spoke, lips twisting down into a frown, "I've learnt my lesson from that battle, I don't stand a chance winning against Mikey, not even South." She let out a heavy sigh, the corner of her lips lifted up into a sad smile, turning her head towards Takemichi. "Because of my losses, Brahman is over... Kawaragi Senju is now retired."

"No Senju! It's not over yet!" Takemichi tried to say, but she only shook her head, lightly chuckling at his response.

"It is over. I don't have anything left in me."

"You'll regret this, y'know?" Takeomi chimed in, Takemichi's head tilting up to look at the older male whild Senju could only bow her head in shame. "You pursued to be the strongest, and your brothers went ahead, getting lost, but me going crazy and Haruchiyo going astray isn't your fault."