| 23 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[The Hanma's Assemble]

You sat in between Hanma and Takemichi, staring at the short haired male who was willing to give out info about Taiju for money. You had drowned out their conversation the moment you stepped into the small room, instead you silently watched Takemichi from the corner of your eye.

You still weren't over what he had done the other day, luring you to his apartment so you could meet Mitsuya, but for some reason you couldn't find yourself to be angry at the blonde.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Takemichi whispered, just quiet enough so that it didn't disturb the Black Dragons member from talking. His attention had been shifting between paying attention to the current situation and you, you hadn't said a single word ever since you had arrived. Usually by now he would have heard you say some sarcastic remark, maybe even challenging the other guy's words, but you were being oddly silent.

You gave him a brief nod, not wanting to speak out loud and interrupt this meeting. Before any real information could be revealed, the sound of footsteps coming down the hall caught everyone's attention. The door opened to reveal none other than Kokonoi, a large smirk spreading across his face at the sight before him.

"Hm...what's going on?" His eyes traveled across each and every one of you, you being the last one he locked eyes with. "Smells like a rat in here!" He laughed, he stepped into the room, standing right next to where the other guy sat, staring down at him with faux pity. "Our last rat had it real bad, you know? Couldn't take the heat, so I think he killed himself."

"Oh how sad." You commented, rolling your eyes at Kokonoi's words. Takemichi lightly elbowed your side making you sit up straight and send him a glare.

"You got it all wrong, Koko! I-I was just-"

"It's torture for youuu!" Kokonoi interrupted, laughing at the scared reaction the guy gave him. Kokonoi whistled for two other men to come in and take the traitor out, his screams, begging to be let go, could be heard all the way down the hall. "Now then... How to deal with the rest of you?" He turned his head back, sticking his tongue out as his eyes landed back onto you, seemingly getting lost in a thought before Kisaki spoke up.

"We're not here to fight."

"Maybe you aren't, but I gladly will." You said, going to stand up from your seat, but both Hanma and Takemichi each grabbed one of your arms and dragged you back down onto the seat.