| 41 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Blast From the Past]

Takemichi sat in silence next to Hinata, his eyes trained forward at the picture of Emma, his hand squeezing Hinata's when she let out a quiet sob. All of Mikey's friend's were gathered around for the service, paying their respect for their leader's sister, and their own friend.

Takemichi turned his head to the side, watching as Draken walked forward, stopping in front of Mikey and his grandfather. Stopping in front of the two, Draken got down onto his knees, bowing before the two to pay his respects.

"I loved Emma... I am very sorry." Draken said, his hair falling down the side of his face as he stared at the floor beneath him. "I couldn't protect her."

"I see... You'd taken a liking towards her... I'm sure she is resting well." Grandpa Sano said, smiling down at the blonde male, reassuring him that it was okay. Tears welled up in Draken's eyes, trying his bed to hold them back, but he failed, letting out a loud sob resulting in the others joining him.

Takemichi's tears fell down his cheeks, blurring his vision as he looked around the room, eyes catching the sight of a shadow walking out of the room, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. Looking around he saw everyone still here, making him question who that could have been, but he pushed it away, that was the last thing he should be thinking about right now.

So instead, he faced forwards, hand grabbing Hinata's hand tightly, and he cried.

Mourning the death of a friend.

~

Chifuyu grunted as he threw the small pebble across the water, watching it skip multiple times before cheering out at his new highscore.

"Takemichi! Did you see that?!" Chifuyu asked excitedly, turning around to see Takemichi, sitting on the edge of the grass with a frown on his face.

"...Huh? Oh... Yeah." Takemichi replied, barely lifting his head, weakly smiling at Chifuyu who could only stare at his friend in confusion. Chifuyu's lips curled down into a slight frown before he moved to sit next to Takemichi, silence falling upon them as they just stared out at the water in front of them.