| 22 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Team Up]

The wind swept through Mikey's hair as he rode on the back of Mitsuya's bike, trying to listen to his friend talk but no matter how hard he tried, his mind kept wandering elsewhere.

"...What the hell is Yuzuha hiding? Thinking back on it, our truce with the Black Dragons was made way too easily, right, Mikey?" Mitsuya turned his head to the side, sending Mikey a quick glance over his shoulder before turning back to the road.

Mikey kept silent, seemingly off in his own little world catching Mitsuya's attention.

"Mikey?"

"Stop for a second, Mitsuya." Mikey finally spoke, waiting for his friend to pull over on the side of the road before he stood up off the bike.

"What's up, Mikey?" Mitsuya asked, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion, watching Mikey walk a little easy away before turning around with a small smile on his face.

"We're down to less than half now." Mikey spoke, giving Mitsuya no context of what he was talking about which confused the lilac haired boy even more.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Of the founding members." Mikey said, watching Mitsuya face light up in realization. Mikey had stood off onto the sidewalk, staring out into the sky as if he was searching for some kind of answer. Something that would tell him what to do, but in return, all he got was silence and a few birds chirping here and there. "I don't know where I'm trying to get anymore." Mikey admitted, his back now turned to Mitsuya, looking at nothing in particular. "Forget about the Black Dragons... Mitsuya, don't you go disappearing on me too." Mikey turned his head to the side, sending Mitsuya a bright smile.

"Yeah... I promise." Mitsuya breathed out, his confusion slowly dissipating into relief. "I..." He trailed off, unsure if he should admit what he had done to Mikey or not, but the look on Mikey's face showed that he was curious as to what Mitsuya had to say. "I saw Y/N."

"Did you?" Mikey asked, his face remaining the same, lips curled up into a smile. One that seemed to be fake, hiding the real emotions he needed to let out, but refused to do so in front of his friends.

"She told me what happened... That day." Mitsuya's voice became quieter at the mention of that day, just talking to him about their old friend made him uncomfortable because he could never tell how Mikey was going to act one day from the next.