| 37 |

Trigger Warning: Implied/mentions of sexual assault

(Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with the topics above)

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Innocent Eyes]

February 22nd, 2am, Musashi Shrine.

"The emergency meeting of Toman vs. Tenjiku starts now!"

Takemichi and the other Toman members stood gathered at the bottom of the stairs, each of them looking up at Mikey and Draken who stood at the top. His face bandaged in fresh wrappings you had helped him with before he left the apartment, telling him that you would wait up for him.

"Chifuyu... The first division's objective this time is to bring back Koko and defeat Kisaki and Izana." Takemichi whispered, Chifuyu nodded his head in understandment from next to his captain.

"So in other words, defeat Tenjiku." Chifuyu said, his gaze stayed locked onto the two at the top of the stairs. "But the problem is, can Toman win against Tenjiku at this state?"

"Listen carefully everyone!" Draken shouted, gaining the attention of the members who had gotten lost in their own small conversations. "Today on February 22nd, Tenjiku and Toman will have a full on confrontation, the war is finally starting. Be prepared to brace yourselves, Tenjiku is not the type to play around. They claim themselves as a 'criminal organization', they will use dirty tricks!" Draken announced, about to say something more but was interrupted by a set of feet pounding against the ground, heaving in short puffs of air as he tried to catch his breath.

"Then Toman must do the same! We have to fuck them up with dirty tricks!" Everyone's attention turned to Hakkai, they could all see the angry look he had on his face as he walked closer to the front. "On the way here, Taka-chan got attacked, Smiley too!"

Other division members were surprised, their eyes wide as they shouted in confusion.

"We were on our bikes until those Tenjiku motherfuckers hit them from behind with a pipe, now they're both lying unconscious in the hospital! Those Tenjiku fuckers will attack by any means, at this point Toman will lose!" Hakkai shouted, his attention turning to meet Takemichi's, "That wasn't the only thing I saw... Takemichi, they had Y/N."

Everyone's shouting went silent at the mention of your name, their gaze awkwardly shifting from Hakkai to Mikey, waiting to see their blonde leader to produce a reaction, but he never did.