| 4 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Who is Y/N?]

"Takemichi, one day I became like this, ya know? I'm one of Kisaki's men now." Akkun stood in front of the ledge, staring out into the night sky. The bright lights of the city create enough light for both of them to see clearly.

"Kisaki? You mean Kisaki Tetta?" Takemichi asked, his eyes growing wide at the mention of Kisaki's name. Akkun didn't bother to face Takemichi, instead he stretched his arms out, feeling the cool breeze wash a wave of calm over him.

"All the members of Toman are Kisaki's men now. I haven't seen Mikey in years... Or Y/N." Akkun whispered the last part, but Takemichi was still able to hear the unfamiliar name.

Who is Y/N?

"Akkun... It's not too late to leave Toman." Takemichi said, taking a step towards his friend.

"I'm too scared. I'm scared of Kisaki with every fiber of my being." Akkun let his hands fall to his sides, his eyes watering as he thought back on the gruesome memories. "The reason for Mikey's change wasn't just Draken's death... Y/N also..."

"Draken's dead!?" Takemichi asked, his face dropping at the thought of the taller blonde he had just met, already dead.

"He wasn't supposed to die. Draken, who wasn't supposed to die, died. And I'm here living it up with dirty money." Akkun turned around, giving Takemichi a calm smile before climbing up onto the ledge. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he took another look around at the beautiful view he had. "I always admired you. You who would always stand firm, even while crying."

"...Akkun?"

"The one you want to save by returning to the past is 'her', right? That's the ultimate love, isn't it?" Akkun let out a strained chuckle.

"Hey get down from there, it's dangerous!" Takemichi yelled, but Akkun ignored his statement.

"Goodluck Takemichi." Akkun turned his head to the side, allowing Takemichi to see the tear threatening to fall from his friend's eye. "Save everyone, my crybaby hero...."

Akkun then let his body fall.

Dropping from the building and landing on the ground with a crack. His legs both bent in a way that was humanly impossible, blood spewing out of his head from where his skull met the concrete.