| 44 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[The Phantom Ghost of Brahman]

When Takemichi had awoken in the past, he had been deeply confused.

The last thing he remembered was falling...

Falling to his death with Mikey and Y/N encircled in his arms.

One of the first thing's he had done was go and find Chifuyu, telling the blonde male everything that had happened in this future timeline, while also finding out that instead of time leaping 12 years back, it was only 10 years now.

And that is how he found himself in his current situation, sitting next to Chifuyu with a notebook and pen, listening to Yamagishi explain what was going on in the delinquent world nowadays.

"It's been two years since Toman disbanded, the power relations have changed drastically!" Yamagishi said, one of his hands slapping against the wall behind him. "Especially after the sudden dissolution of the reigning champion, Toman, Tokyo's delinquent world was in Chaos! Many gangs who claimed they were the next powerhouse were defeated again and again, it became a messy civil war, the conflict was called, 'Tokyo's Sengoku Period'. However, during those times, three charismatic individuals put the chaos to an end." Yamagishi held up three of his fingers as he talked, Takemichi nodding his head as he wrote down notes over what his friend was saying before pausing to look up.

"Wait... three charismatic individuals?" Takemichi asked, shoulders slumping as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes! Based in the Minato ward, he who has the greatest power and influence, representing 'Tokuhara Tandai', Terano South! Based in the Shinjuku ward, he who governs the strongest gang that works in the shadows, the boss of 'Brahman', Kawaragi Senju! And finally... Based in the Shibuya ward, the invincible 'Kantou Manji Gang', their president, Sano Manjiro!" Takemichi's eyes widened at Yamagishi's words, the pen and paper falling from his hands, clattering to the floor as he sat up straight. "Because of these three gangs, Tokyo is now balanced. They call it the era of 3 deities!" Yamagishi said, preparing to go on some more but Takemichi had interrupted him before he could speak again.

"There are two other people on the same level as Mikey?!"

"Well, actually... There is another." Yamagishi said, catching Takemichi's attention from his sudden thoughts.