| 29 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Everyone is Dead]

The door to Takemichi's apartment swung open, the figure standing in the doorway appearing blurry due to the tears he had in his eyes. In his hands was the last group photo he had taken before going back to the future.

"So here you are... I've been looking for you." The voice spoke, stepping into the dimly lit apartment, allowing Takemichi's eyes to focus on Naoto standing right in front of him. My memory was overwritten, which meant that you came back." Naoto smiled down at the older boy, noticing the tears in his eyes as he stared at the photo.

"Naoto!! What the hell happened?!" Takemichi asked, the uneasiness he felt beginning to grow at the sight of Naoto's smile dropping.

"Takemichi, you've time leaped into the past multiple times in your attempt to save my sister." Naoto started, moving closer to the boy on the ground, "This is the worst future that's happened yet. Of course, my sister wasn't saved, and the chief members of the Toko Manji Gang have all been killed." Takemichi looked back down at the picture in his hands, his eyes widening in realization that they were all dead. "Chifuyu Matsuno was shot to death, Hakkai Shiba was burned to death, Takashi Mitsuya was strangled, and Ken Ryuguji was stabbed. Kazutora Hanemiya and Haruki Hayashida too, and all the other members. All of them were murdered. Even Kisaki was killed." Naoto finished, informing Takemichi of everything that has happened in this timeline.

Takemichi slowly stood up from the ground, staring down at the picture with wide eyes, his body shaking in fear. "Everyone.... Is dead?" Takemichi whispered, his voice just barely loud enough for Naoto to hear. "What about Mikey? Was he murdered too? And what about Y/N?!" Takemichi frantically looked up at Naoto for an answer, his hands shaking so much that the picture fell to the ground, landing with all the smiling faces of his friends staring right back at him.

"The criminal wanted for these serial murders is Manjiro Sano." Naoto said, holding up a picture of the current Mikey present in this timeline. "And Y/N... Are you talking about Y/N L/N?" Naoto asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion at Takemichi's question about Y/N.

"...Yes."

"I don't know much about her, but I know she was dead before Manjiro Sano began to kill everyone. In 2009 her body was found in the back of an alley, her corpse had already begun to rot by the time she was found and taken in. It's still unknown what exactly happened to her, but the case just got pushed to the side, they decided to rule it as just another homeless person dying of lack of shelter and starvation."