Volume 2: Counter-Attack

Toma Hisoka

We had failed in convincing Sakura to cooperate. Horikita had brought to light that she was a witness just as I expected her to, then Kushida confronted her, but promptly gave up once her camera broke.

Tomorrow was the day of the trial, so the only thing between us was Sakura's camera getting repaired, Ichinose grabbing Ayanokouji away for some reason, and Horikita wanting to join the trial.

The things I have to do to survive.

"Ayanokouji is supposed to go with Sakura and Kushida after school to get her camera repaired. You know what to do."

"Right, I'll keep an eye on them." Matsushita said.

I need to tell Ayanokouji later, that way he wouldn't confront her. Matsushita found out that Sakura was a junior high idol going by the name Shizuku. I thought I misheard it but apparently that was the name.

Luckily for us, just because they were one letter apart, doesn't mean people harassed my sister for selfies with her. They looked very different from each other after all. Even so, it'd mean that there was a high chance of Sakura getting blackmailed.

After looking through her photos on the internet, one of them had the dormitory as a background, which increased the chance of blackmail. Sakura was a weak willed girl, so there'd be a big chance of her dropping out, hurting our class in the process. I wanted to prevent that.

"We also have a place to go. Lets move Shizuko."

She nodded and we left the classroom. While Matsushita, Ayanokouji and Kushida went with Sakura, we had to meet with Kanzaki, Ichinose, and surprisingly a Class A student.

Through Shizuko's contact with Sakayanagi Arisu, we had a little chat. Our goals aligned, so she decided to send a guy named Hashimoto Masayoshi to help us out. She wanted to land a hit on Ryuuen's pride, we wanted to prevent a possible suspension. It just so happens that we had the same enemy.

It was Class C against big players from all other classes, they didn't stand a chance.

"There they are now!"

From the corridor, I saw Ichinose, Kanzaki and assumingly Hashimoto, a blondie with a ponytail hairstyle.

"Toma siblings, the princess sends her regards." Hashimoto said with a fearless smile.

"Glad to have Class A on board with this. We could use you in a possible Plan B." I said to him.

"You just need to tell me what to do."

"So here's what's going to happen."

I told them that we weren't exactly going to win the actual trial. The attendants would be Ayanokouji and Horikita, along with Sudou himself, then our homeroom teacher Chabashira-sensei.

Shizuko would be the guest witness whom Horikita would call in. We need the photograph from Sakura, so Ayanokouji volunteered to get it from her. With three photos, our evidence would be way more concrete, because the judges would see that there was actually more than one witness.

I was supposed to stay and guard outside while Kanzaki and Hashimoto set up the area for Plan B. Ichinose was supposedly part of Plan C, which involved making a complaint of her own, accusing that Class C was harassing the rest of the first-year student body, with evidence from me, Hashimoto, and Kanzaki.

The outcomes were for if we won the trial, Class C would face the punishments. Plan B was to get them to forfeit the complaint which meant no one lost, and Plan C was to accuse them of their actions against the rest of the classes, forcing them into a corner.