WR Files: Archer's Surveillance

3rd Person POV

A man was lurking around the city of Tokyo. This was by no means something he was good at, but he had to see for himself. 

This man was Toma Satoshi, currently spying on a group of eleven people that huddled around an area near the ANHS campus. Though the whole island was school grounds, the bridge that leads to the island was still a public area, thus they weren't breaking any rules. These men fit the description of the spies perfectly. Black coveralls, a set of remote communication devices on their ears and shoulders, then black sunglasses. 

Toma himself was in a nearby cafe, watching them closely, but not to the point that he'd be caught. He sipped his coffee as he stared at the men blankly. The man had been working non-stop in the past few days just so he could track these guys down, and now this was the fruits of his labor. 

"All that intel led to me doing this. I hope the hired person doesn't screw up." Toma muttered.

One of the men was noteworthy. It was the one that was continuously addressed as "Archer". He had been wearing something different than the other men. While they wore the black coveralls, Archer was the only one wearing formal clothing. It was safe to say that he had authority over the others, but it's risky to speculate. 

Archer was currently out on the sidewalk with two of the other men. The rest were hanging around a black limousine that was in a nearby parking lot. The agent Toma hired arrived on the scene. This agent was dressed like a blind, middle aged woman with a cane pointed forward. 

The man bumped into Archer "accidentally", then fell down on the cold ground. Archer supposedly helped him up and gave his cane back, then sent the agent on his way.

This is where things get incredibly risky. Toma chugged the rest of his coffee then left the cafe with a briefcase. He turned to a busy street and began to do the agreed method. The agent would follow him for five minutes to check if anyone else is tailing him. If the agent sees someone, he'd leave, and the meeting would be postponed. 

After five minutes, it was Toma's turn to check for moles. He followed the now newly dressed agent, who changed her clothing to that of a normal office worker, also with a briefcase. She turned corners like Toma did, allowing him to check for other stalkers. Luckily, no one was found to be following either of them, now it was time to meet up. 

The meeting spot wasn't a secluded area, rather it was a place where people usually go on a walk and have a chance to gaze at the unknown. It was a seaside area with railings, with the island of ANHS on the other side of the lake. 

The agent was already waiting by the railing, her briefcase in hand. Toma dropped his briefcase on the floor and leaned on the railing.

"Did you manage to get anything?" Toma asked the agent.

"Yes sir. It's not much though." 

She discretely gave him her briefcase as she took the briefcase that was on the ground, then left the area. Toma took the opportunity to leave as well, in case those men find out that something was stolen from Archer. He got into his car, which was parked near a mall complex, then drove off. While driving, his earpiece rang to life.

"Come in, Toma-kun Are you busy?" Shiraishi Kasumi's voice came from the other side. 

"Not at all, I'm just driving. Is there anything you need?" Toma replied to her.

"I just finished the debriefing for the second semester. Also, your son is already onto me."

"That fast!? You're kidding me..."

"Luckily, he doesn't really resent me for not being able to help nee-san out. However, he will be cautious of me, but that won't be a problem at all."