Volume 7.5: Guests, Friends, Opponents

Count on the fact that I'm still here. Who knew that the guy you always hung out with turned out to be better than both of us combined. Enough about that though, the hell happened to you? That arm is an obvious sign of a fight, and I don't know how people believe you just fell some fucking staircase. -Bruised

I've had my suspicions for a while now. Though I had to think about the whole class as well, seeing him in that state is a bit...concerning, to say the least. I hate his guts, but I can't deny he's competent, and that him going down like that would be bad for all of us.  -PuppetLeader

They'll be coming today, and its a good thing the students are currently in their winter vacation, there will be no interruption. Call the other two, I'll have a teacher escort him here, then I'll take it from there. We must make sure our guests get all the information they need for the sake of taking his father down. -HighPower

Toma Hisoka's Behavior Is Not Unnoticed

Ayanokouji POV

While I was on my way to look for Horikita, I spotted the Toma siblings walking to the school building. She told me to go to a park near the mall, which probably meant she wanted a little bit of privacy since she didn't ask to meet at the mall itself. I ignored the sight of the Toma siblings for now and walked to my destination. 

The winter season is really picking up now, since it snowed earlier this morning, the streets and grass were covered in a white blanket, and it would take a little while for all of this to melt. But thanks to that, it was a bit easier to spot people that were wearing dark colored clothing, enter Horikita, who I can clearly see by a bench, wearing a grayish coat with black and blue outlines. 

"So, what did you need for it to be in such an open yet empty place?" I asked as I approached her. 

"I'll tell you once the others get here." She replied. 

"Others? Who exactly?" 

"Don't worry, they're our classmates." 

A class meeting in the middle of winter break? Is she out of her mind? 

"Why would we need to have a meeting during a break period? Unlike summer break, we don't have any special exams this time." I said. 

"You'll find out once they arrive, its important." 

Seeing as I won't get proper answers until whoever they were did arrive, I just sighed to myself. Looking toward where the mall was, lots of people were already heading inside to have their own Christmas fun. Couples were having their dates, and friend groups were clearly seen between all of the people. Having the need to come here because of something else would be seen as a bit sad, but I paid it no mind. 

"Oh, you two are here already. Sorry for the wait." 

"Its fine. I suppose we can start now." 

Behind me were the people Horikita told me to wait for. It was Hirata and Karuizawa, which meant that to her, this really was important.

"So what did you want to talk about, Horikita-san?" Hirata asked her. 

"Yeah, we have some plans for later, so if we could hurry up, it'd be nice." Karuizawa said. 

"Don't worry about your plans, this won't take long at all. I'm here to discuss to you about the other people that's been trying to help the class." 

"Uh who exactly? Kushida-san? The Toma siblings?" 

"The latter." 

"What about them?" 

"Hirata-kun, I heard from gossip around class that when we left to stop Ryuuen-kun, Toma-kun suddenly went to the infirmary with his sister and Matsushita-san, is that correct?"