WR Files: The Father

Basically everyone and everything mentioned here is OC or fanfic related. It doesn't concern the canon COTE universe, but instead concerns my own COTE universe.

3rd Person POV

It was raining in Tokyo. 

In one of the numerous cafes, there sat a man on his laptop, drinking a latte. He had been checking for signs of the mysterious organization that his late wife used to work at. 

This man had dirty white hair, but do not confuse him for someone old. He was a healthy man at the age of 42. His name was Toma Satoshi, the biological father of the teenagers Toma Hisoka nd Toma Shizuko. 

"My apologies for being so late, the limo got caught up in traffic." 

A man with blonde hair and a business suit came to his table with a few guards by him. 

"Its fine, please, have a seat. I was just checking things out again." 

The man with blonde hair dismissed most of his guards and made them wait by the entrance of the cafe, while one stayed. He then took a seat across Toma and brought out his phone. 

"So what made you want to talk in a public establishment?" The blonde man asked Toma. 

"To take advantage of all this rain. Or did you want to meet at your mansion, Mr. Kouenji?" 

"We would have had to meet at the main office building instead of my mansion. The place is getting renovated while I stay at a hotel." 

"Have you heard any news on your son?" 

"No, which is natural. ANHS doesn't let them contact us, they just send us occasional letters. However, I did learn of something quite interesting." 

After another sip of his latte, Toma became curious.

"Oh? You often don't get interested in anything outside of the conglomerate, your son and the WR. What is it?" 

Kouenji snapped his fingers, then the bodyguard that stayed gave him a brief case. He took it, set it down on the table, then opened it. 

"Take a look at this." 

He gave Toma a couple of documents to look into. While Kouenji ordered himself a coffee, Toma read the documents. It was a compilation of reports from Kouenji's employees. Everything regarded one single place, the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. 

Shifting to another paper, there were attached pictures. Pictures of a familiar boy, with white hair and blue eyes. 

"It can't be..." 

"Oh, it is." 

"You found them." 

"It was actually a coincidence. They enrolled into the same school as Rokusuke did. Ah, thank you for the coffee." Kouenji said, taking the coffee mug from his bodyguard.

"So Hisoka and Shizuko managed to survive all this time. And here I decided not to involve myself with them." 

"Have you already processed the documents to decline your ownership of them?" 

"Of course I did. Mizuka made sure that I did so. Besidess, if I do see them again, I'm pretty sure they'd hate me, if not both of them, then Hisoka would hate me." 

"Indeed, he was old enough, after all. However, I showed these to you for a different reason. Take a look at the last few reports." 

He skimmed through the middle section, only taking a glance, then went to the last few papers. Pictures of men, dressed in black coveralls were taking a peek from outside the ANHS campus. It was obvious they weren't school staff, so who could they be spying at amongst the hundreds of students and staff members inside the campus?