Chapter 24

Walking into Jason's house on Saturday afternoon, I felt anticipation warring with bone-deep exhaustion. After spending the prior five hours at the store, my feet ached in my shoes.

But nothing could have kept me away.

Following the sound of voices into the kitchen, I interrupted a father-daughter conversation as both Faith and Jason turned to identify the intruder.

I smiled, feeling awkward and unwelcome. "Don't mind me – just wanted to say 'hey' before I headed downstairs."

"Oh, hi Hailey," Faith looked confused, "I didn't know you were coming over."

"Sorry," I did my best to look contrite, "I just got done at the store, and I figured I may as well make some progress on the storage room project while I'm still in work mode."

She frowned. "I wish you had told me – I've got a hair appointment – I won't be able to stay."

That's the point.

I waved her concern away, "Don't worry about it. I'll be working – it's not like I'd be any fun to hang out with."

"If you're sure..."

"Totally. Anyway, I'm just going to get to it – I'll talk to you later, okay?"

Giving a quick wave, I noted Jason's amused smirk as I turned toward the stairs.

Not two minutes after I heard the garage door closing, I noted the sounds of someone coming down to the basement.

Tossing the old sweater in the "donate" pile, I glanced behind me, watching as Jason stepped through the doorway.

"I'd estimate that we've got about an hour. What do you think?"

Sitting back on my heels, I did some quick mental math. "Considering that she's probably getting her balayage refreshed on top of getting a trim? I'd say it's closer to two – at least."

He ran his thumb over his bottom lip. "Interesting."

Rocking back, I stood, dusting myself off. "And what, exactly do you plan to do to me in that time?"

"Well, I did have some ideas..."

I smiled saucily. "Like?"

"Like trying our hand at making a little amateur pornography?"

An illicit thrill shot through me.

Cocking an eyebrow, I asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"What would you be willing to do?"

"Well," I stepped toward him, reaching out to pull on his shirt, "were you thinking photos or video?"

"Video," he answered. "Something to keep me company on business trips."

Smirking, I leaned into his body heat. "Did you get lonely without me?"

Turning his head to nip at my ear, he answered, "Maybe a little."

As I ran my nose along his throat, I sighed, "Then I'd be happy to help out however I can."

His voice was a satisfied purr, "I'm so glad to hear you say that."

Taking my hand, he guided me out to the rec room. But, instead of leading us upstairs, he pulled me over to the ugly purple couch and sat down. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he set it on the next cushion before guiding me forward to straddle him.

"Jason, isn't this..."

His hands crept under my shirt. "What?"

Looking around, I swallowed. "Isn't this a little open? Anyone could walk in on us."

"Anyone with a house key – meaning Faith – and we'd hear her coming long before she got down here."

Uneasiness washed over me. "I mean, if you're sure..."

"I am." The look in his eyes seemed certain enough, but I still felt a creeping fear that somebody would catch us.

If I was being honest, it was kind of exciting.

"So, you're willing to let me record you?"

The feel of his hands on my skin was intoxicating. "Very."

"And you said you'd help out however you could?"

I felt his fingers undo the clasp of my bra and shivered. "I did."

"Baby, I'm spoiled for choice – what am I going to do with you?"

"Well," I bit my lip, looking away. "There is something that I've always wanted to try..."

Jason grinned, "What is it?"

Meeting his gaze, I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside, followed by my bra a moment later.

"It'd be easier to just show you."

Moving to kneel on the floor, I took the fly of his jeans in my hands, undoing the button and lowering the zipper before tugging them down.

Helpfully lifting his hips, Jason eyed me curiously, clearly willing to let me go on, but not yet understanding my aim.

Smiling, I lowered the waistband of his briefs, exposing his growing erection to my hungry eyes and my devious hands. Pulling his hips closer to me, I wedged myself between his spread thighs, slowly trailing my fingertips up his calves.

"Hailey-"

I looked up at him, savoring the desperation on his face as my hands found their goal.

Jason grunted as I wrapped my fingers around him and began to stroke, teasing him as his swollen length became rock hard.

I heard him chuckle above me. "A hand job?" Breathing hard, Jason watched me through narrowed eyes, "You've always wanted to try giving someone a hand job?"

Chuckling, I looked up at him, "Patience. I never said I was going to stop there..."

Then, compelled by pure mischief, I ducked my head down and sucked him into my mouth, earning me a blistering earful.

Deciding to tease him just a bit longer, I resumed my stroking, building the friction and the tension until I thought he'd had enough.

That's when I leaned forward, using my hands to press my breasts together around his rigid cock.

"Oh, fuck-"

Glancing coyly at him, I asked, "You going to start recording?"

Jason groaned as I slowly started rubbing my soft flesh against him. "Hell yes."

Groping for his phone, I kept my movements slow and easy, not wanting the show to be over before he could hit "record".

"Okay, it's rolling."

Increasing the pace, I began to pump his throbbing length through my cleavage. As I watched his reactions to guide my movements, the pure, unbridled lust in his eyes took my breath away,

Swallowing roughly, Jason grunted, "Fuck - don't stop, don't stop-"

My voice was low and husky when I asked, "Are you gonna come for me, Jason? Is your little slut gonna make you come?"

He let out a loud groan, and I felt him tense beneath me. As I continued to rub him between my tits, hot spurts of cum shot out, landing on my neck and my chest.

When I knew he was finished, I looked up, relishing the sated contentment on his face.

Sitting back, I was filled with a sultry satisfaction as I proudly wore the proof of his release.

When I noticed that he was still recording, I took the tip of my index finger and dragged it through the sticky mess he had left, bringing it to my tongue for a taste.

The heat in his eyes scorched me, burning with a fiery possessiveness as he admired the intimate decoration he'd put on my skin.

Reaching out his hand, he cupped my chin in his hand, brushing his thumb over my cheek.

"Baby, you look so good with my cum on you."

I smiled, radiant as the sun.