Chapter 50

The last bobby pin dropped to the counter with a tiny, almost imperceptible, "ping". Closing my eyes, I massaged my fingertips against my poor, abused scalp, sighing with relief.

In the golden light of early morning, I stood in the cool air of Jason's bathroom, listening to birdsong and trying not to panic.

I love him.

Glancing behind me, I looked through the open door toward the rumpled bed, watching as Jason's bare chest rose and fell as he breathed.

A rush of unmistakable, undeniable tenderness flooded through me, and I clutched my hand over my heart.

What now?

Turning back, the reflection in the mirror didn't have any answers for me.

Could I tell him?

What were the odds of Jason feeling the same way - of him not just seeing me as a fun lay?

I knew what I wanted to believe...

Shaking my head, I grabbed my things and walked into the shower, twisting the knob to the hottest setting.

As the steaming spray washed over my body, I sighed, feeling the cumulative aches of Prom and my heels and Jason.

Visions of last night passed through my mind; the softness in his eyes as he looked at me, the way his skin glowed in the golden candlelight, the exquisite agony on his face as he came...

Lathering a palmful of his body wash in my hands, I massaged the addictive scent into my skin, smiling as it filled the steamy chamber.

And then the door opened behind me.

A shock of cold air hit my backside, and I turned to see a very naked Jason step in, pulling the door shut as his searing gaze took me in.

My heart leapt into my throat as I froze, one hand on my breast while the other cupped my sex.

His full lips curved into a smirk, "Having fun without me?"

I shook my head, "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

My breath caught as he stepped closer, pressing me against the tiled wall.

"And what if I wanted you to?" Jason's hands found the wet mass of my hair, fingers gripping tightly as I gasped.

Heart pounding, I felt my thoughts grow thick and hazy with desire. "Then I guess I'd have to make it up to you?"

Jason's free hand traveled down my stomach, slipping between my thighs to test my wetness. "Yes, you would."

A wicked smile spread across my face, "And how would I do that?"

Leaning in, he nipped at my bottom lip. "Turn around."

He released my hair, moving back just enough to allow me to pivot, facing the wall.

In an instant, he returned, pressing the hard length of his body against mine.

Bracing myself against the tile with my arms, I looked behind me, watching as Jason pulled my hips back, rubbing his swollen erection against me.

I tried to hold in a moan when he reached around my abdomen, audacious fingers finding the throbbing pulse at the core of me.

"Ah-"

His lips caressed the edge of my ear, whispering profane adoration as he stroked me, driving me to the brink of madness.

All the while, his cock slid against my folds, growing wetter and wetter, so close, but never quite delving inside.

Pressed against the wall, I felt desperation overwhelming me, consuming me as Jason teased me, taunted me, giving me just enough stimulation to arouse, but not enough to satisfy.