Chapter 59

Tucking the ends of the rope into the knot manacling his wrist, I sat back, straddling Jason's hips.

"How's that?"

Looking up, he tugged at the restraints that pulled his hands up and apart, tying him to the bed.

"Seems sturdy."

I ran my hand along the muscled length of his arm, "Not too tight?"

"No, it's comfortable."

My eyebrows rose, "Comfortable?"

"Well," he grinned, "you know what I mean."

"Weirdo," I muttered. Leaning forward, I cupped his chin, silencing him with a quick, fierce kiss.

"Okay," I placed my hands on Jason's chest, pushing away, "show me your safeword."

He smirked, "Isn't it more of a safe signal?"

"Jason-"

He rolled his eyes, "Fine-"

Looking up, I watched as his hand flexed, his middle finger snapping against his thumb.

"Alright-"

"Have I mentioned how fantastic your tits look today?" His eyes smoldered as he stared longingly at my breasts, pert nipples bared to his gaze.

"Jason," I murmured, bringing my face inches from his, "I say this from the bottom of my heart-"

"What?"

I smiled, wicked and wanton, "I cannot wait to put a gag on you."

He breathed in, tracing the tip of his nose along mine, "Just thought I'd mention it while I'm able."

"Well, thank you." Sitting back down on his lap, I asked, "Now, seriously, is there anything else before I finally shut you up?"

"Nope."

I quirked an eyebrow, "Nothing?"

"I trust you."

My heart stuttered within me, and a sudden warmth shot through my core.

Clearing my throat, I said, "Alright." Leaning over, I took the bar gag off the nightstand and separated the ends.

"Open."

He obeyed, and I slid the silicone center of the gag between his teeth. Raising up on my knees, I buckled the ends together behind his head.

Testing the fit, I placed a finger between the strap and his skin.

"How's that? Too tight?"

He shook his head.

"Too loose?"

He shook his head again.

Leaning back, I took in the full picture; Jason sitting up against the pillows, black rope tying his wrists to the opposite ends of the headboard, gloriously naked except for the bright, pink gag in his mouth.

"Oh, Baby," I breathed, "you've never looked better..."

The tip of my finger traced the edge of his collarbone, trailing down along his sternum.

His chest expanded with a quick inhale, and his eyes followed my movements.

Smirking, I drew my hands lower and lower, testing the warm expanse of his abdomen.

But I didn't reach for him-

With his hungry stare on me, I slipped my fingers against the rigid nub of my clitoris, circling slowly.