Chapter 17

I heard Ethan call for Wesley from upstairs. There was some whispering and then I heard Wesley say, "Oh shit." There was some more whispering, then Wesley ran down the stairs and found me standing in the same spot I was in before.

He came into the room and pulled me to the couch. I sat down next to him, still in shock and confused. He took a deep breath and slowly spoke. "There's a lot that you don't know yet and it's going to be hard for us to tell you."

"What?" I was still so confused. "You can't just say there's a lot I don't know."

"I can't tell you about it all, because it's too confusing and I shouldn't be the one to tell you." Wesley stood up like he was going to leave, but I stopped him and pulled him back onto the couch.

"I just want an explanation for what just happened." Wesley looked at me. "I'm so confused. I just need an expalnation. What happened to Chase?"

"Chase is going to be fine," Wesley said. "Chase has a condition. He can be fine one minute, but if he encounters a trigger, then he could get mad or sad. Sometimes he can be extremely sad. He becomes a bit depressed. Most of the time that only last for a day or two, but it's lasted for a week before."

"So is it aggression?" I asked.

"Well that's part of it. It's a rare form of bi-polar dissorder. It's extreme and sends him into shock. That's what just happened." Wesly stood up. "I'll explain more later, but that's all you need to know for now."

So with that, Wesley left me sitting in the living room. I was beyond confused. None of this made any sense. Chase had a 'condition'? What were the triggers? What if I trigger another attack?

The questions continued for the next few days. I hadn't seen Chase at all. It had been three days and he was still locked in his room. It was early Saturday morning when I decided I was going to figure it all out.

I got out of bed, wearing my slippers, shorts, and a big t-shirt. I walked down the hall to Chase's room and knocked on the door.

There was shuffling sounds from the other side of the door, then it flew open. Chase stood on the other side. His hair was a mess, his eyes were red, and his room looked like a hurricane had gone through it. There were clothes all around the room, things were thrown on the floor, and there was a broken lamps in the corner.

As my eyes made it back to Chase, I realized he was shirtlesss. I stumbled back a little bit as I saw him and the hint of a smirk came to the corners of his lips.

"Uh sorry about," he pasued and looked around the room. "Sorry about all of this."

"It's fine," I said as I smiled at him.

He stepped out of the doorway and let me in. "Have a seat anywhere, I guess," he said as he moved his fingers through his hair, trying to fix it. I walked to the side of his bed and took a seat. He sat across from me and shrugged. "I'm guessing you have some questions."

"Uh yeah, a few. You've been in here for three days. I havent seen you at all and I'm really confused about what happened." As I was talking he grabbed a shirt from the end of his bed and put it on. I secretly wished he hadn't put it on. Wait, what? Did I say that? I have a boyfriend. I didn't mean that.

"Look, about the other day. There's more to that than you kn-"

I cut him off . "That's all anyone is telling me. I want to know what's going on. When I had a bead dream you stayed with me. Why can't I be here for you?" I asked annoyed.

He looked stunned. "It's just a really long story."

"Fine, don't tell me. That's all anyone ever does." I got up from the bed and walked to the door. I thought I heard him whisper, 'I'm sorry,' but I'm sure it was just me hoping.

I stormed down the hall and back to my room. I climbed in bed and burried myslef beneath the blankets. I grabbed my laptop and pulled it in with me. I opened it and went straight to netflix. I started watching Star Crossed and I tried to calm down.

I just wanted to scream at someone. It was so annoying that no one ever told me anything. Even these guys don't tell me anything.

Hey everyone. Sorry it's so short, but things are starting to get hot:) Please vote and comment to tell me what you think. I love hearing from you guys:)