Spin Off Update

Hello everyone. I'm sorry this is so late. I've been distracted haha. Anyway the voting ended a while ago and I was supposed to post this months ago so I apologize for the wait. The spin offs I will be doing are for Chase and Wesley. Again for a reminder here are the short summary preview things I created.

Chase ~ Chase Johnson has a history. He has been hurt before. It takes a lot for him to be okay. He breaks down and freaks out at times and there's a reason for those. He is broken. But why? What has he been through? What has left him this way? His best friend committing suicide left him ruined. That is what made him the way he is. At first Chase felt like there was no one to blame, but then he thought about it, and he dug up the information and he found the only one to blame. Jared.

Wesley ~       Wesley Johnson lived his early life trying to be someone that he wasn't. He thought something was wrong with him. He thought he had a problem. He didn't know what was happening to him. He found himself though. One day, he really knew who he was supposed to be. He was scared though. He was worried about what people would think, what people would say. He was terrified. Then he was caught. His secret came out and his whole life changed. For the better? Maybe.

I would also like to announce that a special reader of mine has requested to write a spin off for Bella. Her username is @RadNekoPurson. I will be working with her on this but she will be doing most of the work. I'd just like to let you guys know. You should definitely check it out when it is up. I will notify my followers when it is. So that means if you don't follow me you won't know, so you should follow me.

Also if any of you would like to do this for the other spin offs then you may contact me. It will be a first come first serve. There is a lot of leniency with these stories so you can use your creativity and writing style, not mind. Although I would like aspects of my short summaries in there too. So if you would like to do that you can message me and I'll give more details.

Thank you to all who voted and I am excited to start working on these spin offs. Enjoy your day/evening. This is officially the last update for this story. So this is me saying, until next time. The best of luck to all of you.