Spin Off Contest

3000 Miles for the Boys - Spin Off Contest

This is where the contest starts. I will tell you all the list of possible spin off ideas that I have come up with, with the help of you all. I will have a small brief summary with each idea. You will then be given the chance to vote for your favorite. From there I will tally up the votes and let you all know which one wins. I have decided to only choose one to start with, but I will have a second and third just in case I decide to do those as well. The voting will close on May 8th, which is about 2 weeks from now. Here are the options and their summaries.

1. Chase

Chase Johnson has a history. He has been hurt before. It takes a lot for him to be okay. He breaks down and freaks out at times and there's a reason for those. He is broken. But why? What has he been through? What has left him this way? His best friend committing suicide left him ruined. That is what made him the way he is. At first Chase felt like there was no one to blame, but then he thought about it, and he dug up the information and he found the only one to blame. Jared.

2. Paige

Like every other teenage girl Paige had a crush. And she fell hard. I mean can you blame her? She fell for a Johnson boy. The face, the body, the life. The Johnson brothers had it all. They were gorgeous, they were sweet, they were athletic, they were smart. There was nothing not to like about them. Which is what made it even more difficult for Paige to find her chance with one of them. The Johnson brothers were always followed around by girls at school. They were always the center of attention and Paige... well she wasn't. She was always in the background. But when Ethan Johnson finally notices her, her life is flipped upside down, and she couldn't be happier.

3. Bella

Ellie, Kristen, and Bella had been friends for a long time. But Kristen and Ellie were always closer to each other than they were with Bella and Bella knew that too. She could see it. So she didn't bother trying to be super duper close with them. She kept her secrets to herself. And one of the biggest secrets that she's kept is that she liked Ellie's boyfriend, Jason.

4. Jason

Jason was with Ellie, once upon a time. They had it all. They were in love. Then she fell apart when her parents were killed. He was there for her, but he couldn't be when she moved. He knew that, but he couldn't break up with her. It would hurt her even more. He made a mistake. He cheated with another girl and Ellie found out. He never thought she would find out. He thought their relationship would soon end from being so far apart. It wasn't how he wanted it to happen and he regretted it. But he was now the bad guy.

5. Jared

Jared has made some bad decisions in his life. But he does it for a reason. He has his own life and he is hurting. He doesn't understand what is happening to him, or why it is all happening. He doesn't understand why he is such a bad person, or why he was given the life he was. He has people to take care of. Responsibilities that he has to deal with and sometimes, it all gets to be too much.

6. Wesley

Wesley Johnson lived his early life trying to be someone that he wasn't. He thought something was wrong with him. He thought he had a problem. He didn't know what was happening to him. He found himself though. One day, he really knew who he was supposed to be. He was scared though. He was worried about what people would think, what people would say. He was terrified. Then he was caught. His secret came out and his whole life changed. For the better? Maybe.

7. Brandy

Brandy had it all. The best friend. The boyfriend. She was happy, she was so happy. Then things started to change and she was scared. She hated herself and things got bad. People tried to be there for her, but nothing they said helped. It was difficult for her to push on. One day, it all got to be too much. She changed things.

These are the options. Please only vote for one. Also please keep in mind that writing about Wesley's story may be a bit difficult for me as I have no experience from the point of view of someone who goes through that. It would be difficult to write, but I would love to try if that's what you all voted for. Another story that may bring up a difficult topic, is Brandy's story. It would definitely be a story that may cause triggers for some people or a story that would be upsetting to some. Please try to keep this in mind when voting. I will try any of them, but those two would be the most difficult. Happy voting. Thanks again.