Chapter 35

Allison’s POV

I felt disgustingly dirty. My body was sore from the amount of activities I had done last night. I feel sick and disgusted in myself.

Last night I felt like nothing but an object. I didn’t have a choice but to sleep with all of those men, they were rough and anything but caring. They looked at me with lust and treated me like piece of dirt. How come I used to be so easy going towards this stuff? How come I used to just deal with this and let people do whatever they want to me?

I had the thin sheets wrapped around my naked body. The room was cold and empty. Nothing but the bed and I were within the space. I felt relieved not having to wake up and see a man sleeping next to me. Thankfully he escorted himself out last night once he felt he was done with me.

 I wanted nothing but to shower and clean myself. I can’t put it in any other way other than I feel dirty. I feel like I’m nothing. I feel like an unnecessary waste of a human being.

I stretched my legs over the side of the bed and they immediately ached. The roughness of the multiple people left sores throughout my body.

I walked straight to the washroom and didn’t hesitate to start the shower. I made sure to put the water on high heat. I wanted my muscles to relax.

When Zayn called me earlier, my heart froze. He called me right when a customer left. I felt horrible. Only if he knew what really happened. I asked him not to call me. I told him that I would call him when I was free. I didn’t want him calling me during a time of weakness.

I felt horrible for the way I talked to him. He just wanted to make sure I was okay. I was so mean to him, making sure I ended the call early. He must’ve been so hurt. He cares about me I’m making his life so stressful.

I hopped into the shower; my body automatically reacted to the hot water pressing against my skin. Although it burned, it felt good as it massaged me. I let out a long breath as I let the water wash away all my bad feelings.

I lathered my body with the cheap lavender scented body wash. I made sure to scrub myself a little extra to be sure to have a cleaner outcome.

I washed my hair with some shampoo and conditioner then stayed there for a little while extra.

I don’t want to come out of the shower. If I do I’ll have to face another task of Shawn’s. I know he has a lot in store for me. Last night only made a couple hundred dollars. Nothing near what I owed him.

What Shawn needed was a couple thousands.

I have a lot of work to do.

I forced myself out, not wanting to risk anything. I tightly wrapped a towel around my body as I walked into my room.

I opened my suitcase and grabbed my undergarments and changed into them once I dried myself. I pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. The last thing I wanted was to wear exposing clothes.

I could hear Shawn’s loud snoring from my room, thankfully he wasn’t awake yet.

The first thing that came to my mind was to call Zayn.

He’s probably still worried. And I should check up and see how Niall’s doing.

I sat on my bed and pulled my phone out of the drawer.

I hesitantly dialled Zayn’s number. My nerves were definitely building. What if he’s angry with me because I was so rushed to get off the phone with him last night? What if Niall is taking this harder than I can imagine?

“Ally, are you okay?” was the first thing that I heard come out of Zayn’s mouth. His voice was panicked and rushed, but it still brought a smile onto my face. I missed his voice.