Chapter 12

LATE UPDATE yah I know so I made a longer chapter than usual.

I really hope you all like it! I tried my best to make this interesting, and I think it is!

Updates wont usually take this long I was just a little busy this week!

 Next chapter will be pretty interesting, trust me I would know. so VOTE COMMENT AND DONT BE SHY.

I love feedback! It really helps!

Allison’s POV

I was awake, but I didn’t want to get out of bed yet so I didn’t open my eyes. I was too comfortable in my position. I was sleeping in some ones arms, I don’t know who but I felt so comfortable and relaxed. I snuggled into the person’s bare chest as my hand lightly brushed over the man’s abs. His grip tightened around my waist in a comforting way moulding my body with his. The soft sheets and the feel of his skin was just a perfect mix and I didn’t want to move away from the feeling

I inhaled his scent. He smelt of Armani cologne that was wearing off. The smell of him was familiar. A little too familiar. Then it hit me.

My eyes finally fluttered open and my heart stopped for a second.

I was cuddling with Zayn.

And I was enjoying it.

I shot myself out of bed letting out a shriek as I fell onto the floor. Zayn jumped out as bed as well.

“What’s wrong? What’s happening!?” He asked panicking, looking around the room.

 “Why are you in my bed?!”

He rolled his eyes.

“That’s why you screamed, I thought something happened!”

“That doesn’t answer my question.”

“Well you fell asleep in the car last night, so I carried you to your bed, and YOU wouldn’t let me leave.” He said smirking at me.

My cheeks flushed.

“You’re lying,” I mumbled rolling my eyes. Did I really do that? Ugh, that is so embarrassing.

I noticed him glancing around my body. It made me feel... cautious. So I looked down and my eyes widened. I was wearing nothing but his shirt.

“You took off my clothes!” I yelled accusingly at him. I squinted my eyes at him.

“Well I had to change you!”

“Ugh, you are such a pig.” I muttered rolling my eyes at him.

“Don’t complain you know you love wearing nothing but my clothes and cuddling with me in bed.”

He’s right I did enjoy it.

“You’re so full of yourself.” I lied “And couldn’t you sleep in your pj’s or something? Why must you sleep in your boxers?”

“It’s comfy, and as I said, you wouldn’t let me go” He said winking at me.

“Ugh, get out please before someone comes in.”

“Alright, alright” He said raising his hands in the air. “I’ll leave, but I know you want me to stay.”

He winked at me and walked out the door. I rolled my eyes once again, even though he couldn’t see me, but he just makes me do it so often. It’s becoming a bad habit, I swear. But maybe he was right. Maybe I didn’t want him to go.