Chapter 9

I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am! haha keep commenting and voting it means a lot(:

Comment please it really helps encourage m to write more and sooner! lav you all <3

Chapter 9:

Zayn’s POV

Wow. That’s all I can say. Words can’t describe the kiss we shared. To be completely honest, I don’t know what got into me. I didn’t plan on kissing her, and I didn’t plan on enjoying that kiss as much as I did, but obviously things changed.

I know that when I kissed her probably wasn’t the perfect timing. I was so angry when I found that random dude trying to get with her, but I had to stay as calm as I could. I know she wouldn’t have liked it if I lashed out on him.

What worries me the most is the way she shrugged it off so easily? It’s almost as though it wasn’t as big of a deal to her as it really was. That only makes me question; has that ever happened to her before? Is that why it didn’t seem to hurt her as much it would hurt any other person? Or was she just bottling everything up just like she used to do?

I don’t think I was able to contain myself when I was with Ally. She just... does something to me, you know? It’s weird because, I thought she hated me, but she kissed me back. I was able to feel it because I was waiting for her to rip off of me and smack me or something but she didn’t. I felt her apply even more pressure to my lips- not that I was complaining.

Was it just me or did she get those feelings in her stomach too? Never did I think that I would ever get those butterflies in my stomach after kissing Ally.

The whole car ride home was quiet. She wouldn’t look at me, talk to me or even acknowledge my presence in the car. It did hurt a bit, but still, that’s how she is. I know that she must have enjoyed the kiss as much as I have. The thing is getting her to admit that was near impossible.

Knowing her, she would tell me that the kiss was a mistake that she didn’t feel anything or she probably will pretend like it never happened. But I’m not going to let her get off that easy. I’m not blind; I know that we have... something. And I’m not sure what that something is, but it’s there. Maybe its sparks, but all I know that kissing her was not a mistake. It was anything but that.

That kiss probably defined where we could possibly be in the future. Maybe she might like me the same way as I like her.

I smiled to myself as I lay on my bed staring at the plain white ceiling above me. Just the thought of possibly meaning more to her than an “enemy” made me smile. I don’t want to be the person who brings her mood down anymore. I want to the person who can light up her day, just how she can light up mine.  

I know I wasn’t there for her enough is the past but, like I said “times have changed,” I’m here now and I’m staying. I’m going to be there for her through thick and thin and there is no way that I won’t stick to that.

I’m actually going to try harder to get her, and I know it won’t be easy.

Allison’s POV

Oh God what is happening to me? Why do I feel the urge to find Zayn and just... kiss him again? This is not right, not at all. I wasn’t supposed to get these kinds of feelings towards him. He was supposed to be the person I hate. I mean- he is the person I hate with all my guts, but he had to fuck it all up by kissing me and I had to add on to it by kissing him back.