Chapter 43

Allison’s POV

Things can’t be getting any worse. My heart hurts, my head hurts, as well my stomach. This is all because of one boy:

Zayn Malik

I feel like I should hate him. I want to hate him. I want to convince myself that he’s a complete ass hole and get over him in a heartbeat like other girls do.

If only things were that easy. I can’t get the image of him and that beautiful girl out of my head. Who am I to say he had to wait for me?

I pushed him away with each chance I got, and now that I want him back, it’s too late.

But I can’t let him go that easily. I have to try and convince him that I’m still the one he needs. I want to run to him, grab him, shake him until he realizes everything we’ve been through is too much to just waste. We have something so real that everyone can see.

I’ve changed so much in the past months. Now I’m ready to be the girl he needs me to be. I can love him with all my heart, much better than that other girl.

I just can’t find myself to do anything I’m saying.

Yes, I’m saying that I’m right for him, that I’ve change, and that I love him, but am I proving it? No. I’m hiding in Liam’s rooms, isolating myself from everyone, hiding from him.

Zayn probably thinks I’m pathetic. I’ve been crying for days and hardly eating. I’ve lost my appetite and nothing seems right anymore. Like I’ve said so many times before, just when I think things are finally going right, everything just goes down.

Maybe I’m no longer what he wants. Maybe he wants a girl with less baggage and less drama, perhaps someone...normal? Maybe I’m pushed him so far that he’ll never come back to me.

What if I truly lost him forever?

Well, here comes the water works.

God, I’m so tired of crying! Everything makes me cry now. I used to be so strong and something as simple as loving Zayn has made me weak. He’s my strength, he’s my love, and he’s my rock. How could I have let him get away?

He’s proved so many times that he would always be here for me. Now it seems like it’s everyone else is there when all I want is him.

I put this all on myself. I should have known things in life don’t always go the way you like.

Besides, he is Zayn Malik, pop sensation in a worldwide famous band One Direction. He has better things to concentrate on other than me.

I grabbed my tea off the side table. It was still hot- but I didn’t care. I took a sip and let the warmth of the drink burn my tongue and heat my throat.

I’ll just stay in here as long as I have to. Running from my problems is too much work, so maybe I’m better off just not thinking about it, if that’s even possible

Liam’s POV

Ally hasn’t left my room for days. She eventually stopped crying, but it didn’t last long before she started over again.

I feel horrible for the poor girl. She’s gone through so much and now she’s back to being sad. She deserves to be happy.

I couldn’t believe it when she came home crying like that. I don’t want to believe it either. Zayn never stopped talking about her when she was gone. It was plainly obvious that he had feelings for her. How he managed to move on so soon is a mystery to us all.