Chapter 6

This chapter is a bit boring to me but trust me next chapter will be updated super soon= as in a few minutes beause I really dont like this chapter!

Vote and comment it would mean a lot! I love hearing you guy's opinions! 

This isnt edited btw*

Chapter 6:

Zayn POV

It was pointless for me to watch TV because no matter what, Allison was on my mind.

I shouldn’t have taken her back to Bradford, hell; I shouldn’t have left her alone in Bradford all those years ago.

I can’t believe everything that’s been happening to her. The fact that when she came here she looked so happy, nobody would believe me If I said she was faking it.

She made it so believable to look happy, when really she wasn’t.

I thought that taking her back to Bradford and taking her to the places that we spend the most time together would be a good idea. I thought it would bring the two of us closer again. I thought that if she was reminded of all the good times we’ve had together; she would drop the “I hate Zayn” act and actually let me back into her life. I didn’t think that bringing her to those places would only ruin her day and remind her of all the bad memories.

It broke my heart to know that I wasn’t there for here when she needed me. It killed me really. To see in person the abandoned house that was used for her business almost made me go mad.

I was only not freaking out for her sake. I was willing to go find her mother and her mother’s boyfriend and knock some sense into them. But I didn’t. That’s because I saw the way she looked. The way she pleaded that I not go into the house in the first place was enough to get me to understand that she needed me as a friend to support her choice of letting it go.

When I hugged her, I was surprised that she let me do it, but I’m glad she did. I’m happy to know that I was able to be there for her when she needed me especially when I wasn’t there for almost 3 years.

It’s funny how people can hide behind their smiles. Nobody would guess her past by looking at her. They would all think her life was perfect.

The whole ride home from Bradford was quiet. I could tell she didn’t want to talk about it so I didn’t. I would bring it up later when she wasn’t in a sad mood. I would bring it up during a time where it won’t ruin her day.

Once we got home she ended up going straight to her room. She didn’t say anything to me or any of the boys. She just smiled and walked past them and straight to her room.

They all questioned me but I just shrugged. I know that Allison doesn’t want them to know and she would be thankful to know that I didn’t tell them anything. But that didn’t stop Niall. He was smart enough to know that his sister needed someone and he went straight to her room. He still hasn’t come out yet, which worried me a bit.

I want to be there to help her, comfort her and make her feel safe. But knowing her, she still hasn’t forgiven me. She only hugged me because I was the only one there to comfort her.

So here I am just sitting here watching some TV show. The other boys are sitting down watching TV also but they were having their own conversations, but I was too lost in thought to include myself.

Allison’s POV