Chapter 4

Yupp quick upload! Hope you guys are enjoying it. I know its a short chapter but this is how the book is going to be. Short chapter- frequent updates alright! 

Hope you enjoy the chapter and dont be shy to comment! I love feedback:) Vote if yah wannt!

PS> The twitter accound in this name is made up, I didnt check if its real or not but just to let you know, ITS fake for the story alright! :)

Chapter 4:

Zayn’s POV

I suggested playing truth or daring for two reasons.

          1.I wanted to get as much information out of her as I could.

          2.I actually wouldn’t mind having a little fun with her.

I know exactly how she is, she isn’t the kind of person to just back out of a dare, she’s hard core. She doesn’t want people to think she’s weak or easy.

Just because I left 2 and half years ago, it doesn’t mean that she left my mind. She was my best friend and I feel horrible for just leaving her behind like that. Especially when I was the one person she turned to when things got out of control at home.

I knew about the drugs, I knew about her troubles with gangs and I knew about her being forced to have sex with random men to make some money for the family.

I also knew how much she hated doing it and trust me; I do feel like an ultimate ass hole for just leaving her behind. But I left thinking she was strong enough to control everything. Obviously I was wrong.

When we were best friends I’d be lying to you if I said I never had any sexual thoughts or plain old feelings for her. She was always pretty and now she’s just... un-describable.

But never did I think she was related to Niall.

The only similar thing they had was their eyes. They both had blue eyes that were almost exactly the same, the only difference was Allison’s eyes showed more struggle and pain and Niall’s showed happiness.

“Now take it easy on Ally, she’s new here so let’s not make her uncomfortable alright?” Niall said sternly.

I could tell he didn’t want to see his sister being forced to do something ridiculous in a room full of guys only. And Niall knows how all of us can get; we all can get crazy once we get into something.

We all nodded in response.

“Alright let’s play,” Liam announced.

Dare after dare after dare, she did them all. It amazed me how she refused to say truth whenever I asked her to choose between truth and dare. It also amazed me how she did all the dares like they were nothing. She did dares that we didnt think she would agree too. 

For example, she liked whip cream off of Harry's chest. It was amusing to watch her facial expression while doing it. She didnt seem to enjoy it as much as Harry did. It was funny and as much as Niall didnt want to laugh, he couldnt help it. But I dont think he's too fond of Harry taking a liking in her.

She knew I was going to ask her something referring to her past and she didn’t want to take the chance.

“Holy Niall, I can’t believe you kept her from us all this time!” Harry yelled. “She’s a keeper,”