Chapter 29

Allison’s POV

The second I watched Zayn step out of the room, I turned to face Niall who was now standing on his two feet and walking towards me. I gulped out of nervousness. I don’t know why I’m so nervous to be facing Niall right now but I am.

Before I knew it his arms were wrapped around me, I was pulled into his chest and stuck in a tight hug.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled while still hugging me. My arms slowly made their way around his back as I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

“You don’t need to be sorry, you didn’t do anything wrong.”

I felt him shake his head. “I should have checked to see if everything was okay first, I just... I wanted us to become a family. I didn’t think he’d react that way.”

“You didn’t know, its okay, if anything I should be sorry. I’m the one who avoided you for three days and walked out on you at Star Bucks.”

“You had every right. “

“Still...”

He sighed.

“Please don’t avoid me again... I felt like I was losing you again.”

His words made my heart break. I knew I shouldn’t have ignored him and avoided my problems. I always end up hurting the people I care for the most.

I squeezed him harder as I mumbled into his chest. “I won’t, I promise.”

“You know I only did it because I love you and I thought it would be best, I never wanted to hurt you.”

“I know I love you too, Niall.”

~

“Harry you have 3 seconds to open the door.” I said sternly waiting for him to let me into my room. The stupid boy decided that today of all days he was going to be annoying and go through my things. I can only imagine what he’s doing right now.

“I need more time than that, love!”

“Three...”

“No!”

“Two... one... Ok, you’re dead. I’m going to your room then... and I’d like to apologize now for accidently telling Sammy that you like her!”

I skipped out of the room and went towards his. If you were wondering who Sammy is; well she’s this girl that Harry had just started talking to. I met her once, she seemed nice, she was stunning and I’m sure Harry is trying to shag her. But she didn’t seem too interested in him, sadly.

Once I reached his room I began to look around for his cell phone, and to my luck, there it was charging on his bedside table.

Without hesitation I grabbed it and laid down on his bed while looking through his contact list for her name.

Just when I found it I felt hands wrap around each of my ankles and drag me off the bed until I hit the floor.

“What the...?” I looked up to see Harry with a devilish smirk on his lips as he dragged me out of the room and into the hallway.

“Let go Harry or else I’ll have to ruin your chances of ever having children!” I threatened, but it didn’t seem to work. Soon enough I found myself on the living room floor.

Harry went on top of me and grabbed his phone out of my hand. “Nice try, love.” He winked, hopped off of me and ran out of the room. I heard his door slam shut afterwards.