Epilogue

Epilogue

Allison’s POV

*1.5 Years Later*

I can’t even describe how hectic things were for the first 7 months after I was revealed as “Niall’s Secret Sister”. The media went crazy, fans went crazy, and most of all; I went crazy. I almost had a meltdown multiple times. I didn’t expect so much attention at first. I thought the world would get over it after the first month, but no, it lasted much longer.

I couldn’t leave the flat for a good month. Every time I tried to leave, I’d get attacked by fans and the paparazzi. It didn’t just make my life harder, but it made me and Zayn’s relationship harder as well. We had finally got things settled between us and we couldn’t even go out and grab a bite to eat because it would be risking out life.

Thankfully, Zayn didn’t give up on me as easily as I thought he would. I assumed that he would move on and be with someone who he could go out in public with and actually take out on dates and not have to be stuck in an average sized flat with. It surprised me when Zayn did whatever he could to make me comfortable. He felt awful that I couldn’t leave so he’d always be a gentleman and go out and buy me a coffee or even a snack; I never asked him to, he’d just do it.

I also had support from the rest of the boys as well. I was surprised that they were being questioned less than I was. Niall did get a few more questions that the rest of One Direction, but not to my extent. It was mostly Niall’s idea to keep me inside for as long as it took until the paps calmed down. It was part of his “brotherly instinct” he explained to me, but neither of us thought it would last as long as it did. 7 months was a little much.

Out of all those months, I did get one major thing accomplished. I graduated from high school! Believe it or not, when you’re working more than 10 hours a day, because you have nothing else to do, and you’re taking online classes, you got a lot done. I graduated months earlier than I was supposed to! I feel amazing. I felt as though I finally had the opportunity to accomplish so much more than I would have been able to do without a high school diploma. Although I wasn’t an A+ student, majority of my grades were in the high B range and I did get a few A’s as well. But in science, I ended in the mid C’s, I wasn’t too happy about that, but I still felt good knowing that I at least tried.

I’ve even thought about going to college.

But that decision is still a distant one. It’s only popped up in my mind recently, but it’s not something I’m going to rush into just yet.

A year and a half later, it almost amazes me to know just how far I’ve gotten since in the past few years. I hardly remember what it felt like living with Shawn and my mum (who recently passed away from an overdose... I was sad, but she’s in a better place now) and what it felt like when I was had just moved in with the boys.

All I can remember now is all the good things that have happened since. My relationship with my brother is better than I ever thought it would be, I got an education, an amazing and loving boyfriend, and also great friendships that I know will last for a long time.

Since I’m talking about our relationship, I might as well describe out sex life. The best word to correctly describe it would be... nonexistent.

Yes, I’m serious, nothing has happened. With all the bands stress and my schooling, and all the boys on our back about being sexual we haven’t gone farther than showering together. Even then, it didn’t last long before Niall yelled at Zayn for influencing me wrongly and ‘forbidding’ it from happening. But again, we’ve grown use to Niall’s behaviour and over protective lectures. So now, every time we get a lecture we get more joy than discipline out of it.