Chapter 13 ~Pic of Allison~

YAH so I finished my homework early so I decided to update this since the last chapter took way to long to be updated (: It seems like you all liked last chapter!

Anyways I also updated early cuz one of the comments the girl said she would die if I didnt update so yah

DONT DIE!!

haha enjoy, and yah its short I know but I'll probs update tomorrow too!

COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT AND VOTE.

yah do whatever:)

PIC OF ALLISON-------------------->

Kinda imagined her to look something like thatttt. btw the pic is off tumblr so yeah :)

Allison’s POV

It’s been hours since the whole session I just had with Zayn and my lips are still tingling, my heart is still beating way too fast and my body is currently craving his touch even more than before.

This is horrible.

What have I done? I’ve screwed everything up.

I don’t think I can take this right now. I don’t think I can handle having these feelings for Zayn. I really can’t. Besides the fact that I’m pretty much disaster in human form, Zayn is just... Zayn.

He’s everything I’m not. He’s perfect. I don’t compare. We aren’t compatible.

Anyways, if you were wondering, the boys made me sing for them and it was embarrassing, especially Nialls reaction. He was just jumping for joy knowing that “his baby sis from the different Miss” could sing.

It’s weird because, it’s obvious Zayn wants to talk about what we did but the thing is I don’t know what there is to talk about. If anything happens I’ll just say it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. It didn’t mean anything... even though I know it did.

It meant a lot actually.

I meant a lot more than I thought it would. I mean sure he knows how to kiss pretty well but the fact that he made me forget everything I promised myself can’t be good. He makes me forget all the bad things and focus on one good. It might seem like a good thing for others but for me, not so much. I need to remember that even though I feel perfect and free with Zayn, I’m not. I’m anything but that.

“Ally can you come here for a second?!” I hear Louis yell from the kitchen.

I got up and made my way there.

“Can I help you with anything?” I asked sitting on the kitchen counter, swinging my legs back and forth.

“Actually yes, I need you to try this for me, tell me if it’s any good.”

Louis handed me what looked like an orange pancake.

“Tell me what’s in it before I consume it.”

“No it’s a surprise!”

“What if I die Louis? What if there’s poison in this, I would like to know!”

“There isn’t any poison and that’s all you need to know, now eat it!”

“Fine...” I mumbled as I took a bite of the object.

I chewed on it for a good 20 seconds before spitting it out,

“I’m going to cut to the chase here, that’s absolutely disgusting, it tastes like dirt!”