Chapter 3

So I hope you guys are enjoying this!

I know I just started writing this but I love it so much! Its completely different than my other story "Im not like the rest, Harry styles" (which you should check out ;]) and I love writing in a different perspective.

Dont be shy to comment! I love feedback, it really helps encourage me to continue writing! So comment, vote and enjoy this boook! I know it wont dissappoint you;)

Allison’s POV

After about 20 minutes of sitting in my room by myself trying to calm myself, there was a knock on my door. I didn’t feel like getting out of bed and getting it. It was probably Zayn and he was the last person I wanted to talk to.

Someone knocked on the door again, and I ignored it once again. Can’t this person get the message that I don’t want to talk right now?

I heard the door creep open and close.

I turned around to see a figure standing there and it was Zayn. What a surprise?

“Get out,” I said sternly, but he ignored it and walked up to my bed and sat down on it.

“Not until you talk to me,”

“Well take a hint. I don’t want to talk to you so you might as well leave me alone.” I said in a bitchy tone. I changed my seating position so I was now sitting upwards and facing him. Maybe he will just leave. I don’t want him to just think he can come back in my life and pretend like nothing happened and that we’re still best friends. I can’t talk to him like I used to. He isn’t the same trusting person I once thought he was.

“Ally please, you have to tell me what happened when I left.” He said with sorrow and worry was in his voice.

“I don’t have to tell you anything!” I yelled. Who does he think he is to tell me I have to explain to him what was going on in my life? If he can’t remember he is the one who left me alone.

“Yes you do,”

“And why’s that? Because we’re best friends and we tell each other everything?” I said sarcastically.

“Well if the offer is still up there, I’d still like to be your best friend.”

I choked out a laugh. He was funny, to think I was still offering him the position of the “best friend” role.

“Sorry pretty boy but, I don’t be “best friends” with people like you. You don’t know me anymore. I’m not the same as I was when we were friends. You’re the kind of person I now avoid.”

 “And what kind of person am I, a caring one who’s trying to look out for you? Ally I’m not a monster, I’m trying to figure out what’s been going on when I left so I can help you.”

“I don’t need your help Zayn; I learned to depend on me and myself only. You taught me that. So don’t come in here and try to fix things with me. Take a hint buddy, I hate you. I hate you with such a passion that I can’t even describe it. You ruined me and made me do things I wish I could take back. Because of you I lost so much hope in myself, because of you I did everything I was trying to avoid doing, because of you my life took a u turn and made its way for the worst.” I paused for a moment looking in his eyes. He was easy to read and I could easily see the hurt and regret in his eyes. But he asked for this. He did this to me and I was going to make sure he knew it.