Chapter 16

~~

Its short

Its Kind of a filler

But its an update and I didnt want to make you all wait too much longer.

I'm loving the feedback, thanks guys! I love reading your comments they make me so happy.

So  yah keep commenting voting and fanning! it means a lot!

:) If I get lots of feedback I'll update next chapter sooooon:) 

Allison’s POV

I changed into my pair of my soft fuzzy pink pyjama pants and a black hoodie as I was hugging my knees to my chest on my bed.

I was still freezing cold and I felt as though I was never going to feel warm again.

I tucked myself under my soft bed sheets, not bothering to leave my room and have my cup of tea that Niall probably made.

It’s not that I was avoiding him. I guess it was because I’m a little nervous. Even though when I first came back and Niall made it clear to me that he was sorry and he didn’t mean a word he said, I still feel as though he meant what he had said.

And yes I know, hiding in my room under my blankets isn’t going to solve my problems but I’m  cold and sleepy and that’s all I need to convince myself not to leave the room.

I cuddled into my blankets, letting the warmth hit me but I wasn’t getting the warmth that I wanted.

And sadly to say, the warmth I was craving was from Zayn.

I just want to run into his room and sleep next to him with his arms around me as I cuddle into his chest.

Is that so much to ask for?

Knock it out Allison! God what is wrong with me? I can’t be thinking of him like this! He is just my friend, nothing more, nothing less.

The way my stomach fluttered when he kissed me and held me only proves that I want more of him. But life isn’t that easy for me right now.

I have more important things to solve before even thinking about relationships.

Like my relationship with Niall. I don’t think I will be able to do anything until I know that Niall still loves me and wants me in his life. I just don’t want to lose him. He’s all I have left.

I rested my head against my feather stuffed pillow and shut my eyes. Maybe when I wake up everything will be better?

I felt myself starting to doze off until I heard my door creek open. I then felt a weight next to me as it fumbled with the blanket so it was now covering itself as well.

I opened my eyes and even though it was dark in the room, I could notice the figure, and it was Niall.

“I know you’re not sleepin’,” I heard his Irish accent ring through my ears.

I moved off my side and sat upwards, leaning my back on the back board I noticed him looking at me sadly.

“I’m so sorry,” He said sincerely “What I said... I swear it wasn’t what I meant to say, I wasn’t thinking.”

I didn’t answer; I just let my face hang low as I pulled my knees back to my chest.

“You mean so much to me and I was just scared when you were gone for so long. Yes Liam told me you went out but I was... worried. When I called you and texted you and you didn’t answer once I just got scared something happened to you. I guess I just over reacted,”