Chapter 38

Niall’s POV

I’ve never driven so fast in my life. The three hour car ride turned into an hour and fifty minutes.

Zayn explained everything to me. He explained how he and Allison were best friends when they were kids, how he knew her life was crazy, how he left to be in this band and how he abandoned her. Besides his role in her life, he explained how she lived. A part of me wished that Zayn never explained it to me but then again, I’m glad I know because I want to end it.

He explained to me how throughout her life she was completely mistreated. Besides my dad being one of the main reasons, her life with her mum and her mum’s boyfriend was something horrible. The fact that at points in their lives they’d get so desperate for money they’d make their 14 year old daughter-until today- sleep with creepy, unsanitary men? They made her drop out of school, work at some fast food restaurant, then when she got home she’d have to sell drugs, sleep with men and even give up her own personal savings. I’m disgusted.

Just thinking about how this has been happening to my sister. The one I used to talk to only twice within 60 days, the one that would limit her conversations and always reassure me that things with her were okay. Now it all makes sense to me. I knew our father didn’t want us to stay in touch, but we did it anyways, but I always wondered why our phone calls were so limited, as well as our conversations.

I feel horrible for even believing the guy behind the phone when they accused her of being a prostitute and a drug dealer. They forgot to mention the part where they force her to do it all.

The amount of anger boiling beneath my skin is terrifying. She’s my baby sister, all I had to do was protect her and throughout her whole life, that was the last thing I did.

I should have tried harder as a kid. I should have questioned my father more about her. Just thinking about my father... I can’t even handle it. A few weeks ago when I brought our father to see her and she shot her down like that, he better be ashamed.

I’m still letting everything Zayn explained to me sink into my mind. I just don’t want to believe it. I feel sick to my stomach just imagining the things she’s gone through. This only made me drive faster. For very second I’m out here, she’s with some creepy and only God knows what is happening to her.

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to find out. It’s not like she ever hinted me to something like this. She’s given me some minor details of her life, but this... this is nowhere near how I thought she’s lived.

My mind was jumbled with thoughts, I was hardly thinking straight. All I wanted was to get to her before something drastic happens.

I haven’t spoken to Zayn after he explained everything to me. All I’ve been focused on it getting to her before things get worse- worse than they already are.

I gave him a quick glance and I noticed he was deep in thought. I’m sure he’s just as worried about her as I am. I know they were close, I mean, the world thinks their dating, and I know he cares a lot about her, probably just as much as I do.

We arrived at the address, which looked more than sketchy.

It looked like a shut down department store in the middle of nowhere. Why would they send me here?

Allison’s POV

My eyes shot towards the door. Two men with ski masks over their heads were holding Niall back as he tried to pry himself through them. He was kicking and pulling and my heart stopped when one of the two men kicked him in the gut.

“Ally!” He yelled worriedly and through his pain. He caught my eyes and I felt heartbroken. Just watching him struggle to get set free from their grasps was too much to handle. I felt my eyes begin to water watching him get hit over and over again watching him attempt to get to me. I began trying to get out of the chair I was tied on but the knots around my wrists and feet were too tight. And with the rope tied around my stomach and chair was holding me even tighter in the space.