Chapter 22

THE FEEDBACK IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY! 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I promise I'll update again this weekend! Once i UPDATE the chapter of my other story I'LL UPDATE THIS ONE AFTER! 

Comment and vote it means a lot and it makes me want to update faster! I swear. It legit motivates me to write. Not gunna lie, at first, I was going to delete this story until you guys began to give me feedback! It would mean a lot if I got some comments and votes! Love you all and remember I read every comment and I couldn't thank you all anymore!

XOXOXO <3 love u all end enjoy!

Allison’s POV

I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t scared. I was beyond scared and I just don’t like the fact that I have to feel this way. Coming here was supposed to be my way out. It was supposed to be my way of running away from my problems and never looking back.

I never expected Shawn to find me. Well, more like, I didn’t expect him to find me this soon. I should have known that Shawn wouldn’t just let me be.  I should have known that whatever I was thinking that could possibly be good happening in my head was nothing more than a thought. My life is never going to be simple. As long as my past is still part of my future, I don’t think I’ll ever have it easy.

The worst part about this whole thing is that even though I want to toughen up and just shrug it off, I can’t. I tried; it’s just not that simple. Want to know what’s even worse than that? The whole night, I wished Zayn was with me, comforting me. I craved his touch, his warmth, him all in general.  Even though he was a drunken asshole last night, I still wanted him with me. The fact that I can’t help but want him with me no matter what just shows that I’m weakening. I used to be so strong and independent, but now I keep feeling the need to lean on someone’s shoulder, and in the end, it keeps turning out to be Zayn.

I had an uneasy sleep. The boys didn’t show up until around 3am and they were all hammered. I’m surprised that they were even able to remember the house address. I mean, obviously they didn’t notice that I was gone, so how were they able to remember anything else? Anyways, it’s their problem not mine right?

I was eager to see Zayn. As much as I wanted to stay mad at him, I couldn’t and that’s because I truly need him right now. I hate to say it but, I need him to be there for me. I want everything to be okay and he always makes me feel like everything will be.

Whenever he holds me in his arms, I feel safe. I wanted to feel safe right now.

Every time he kisses me, I feel like maybe... just maybe, things will turn out right. I want that feeling.

I just wish things weren’t so complicated then maybe I would do something with my feelings. I can’t risk getting attached. I have a deadline, remember? 3 weeks and I’m back to my old life.

I flipped through the TV channels, looking for something interesting, I landed on a cooking show, and they were making homemade meals that looked delicious so I decided on just watching what she makes.

I was really entertained by the show, and I almost didn’t notice the weight sitting down next to me. I turned to see my brother looking half alive. His eyes were sleepy and his hair was a mess, all together it would make sense to say he looked very close to a hobo.

I couldn’t help but smile at him.

“Hangover?” I ask laughing at him.

“Times ten,” he frowned as he rested his head in his hand.