Chapter 20

Thanks for the comments guys(: I hope your all enjoying this book as much as I am! Dont be shy to comment and vote on this chapter, I'll be updaating soon I promise! 

THEMORE COMMNTS AND VOTES I'LL UPDATE SOONER I SWEAR:)

Allison’s POV

His lips were so close to mine.

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster- waiting for his lips to touch mine because honestly, I liked the feeling I got whenever he kissed me. Even though I said that I need to keep a distance from Zayn, I can’t do it because during moments like this I keep wondering why I force myself away from him.

The paparazzi were flashing their cameras like crazy, wanting to get every second of what was going on. They were screaming things but I wasn’t focusing on that. I was focusing on his eyes. He had nice brown eyes. I mean, I don’t understand why people hate brown eyes so much. But brown eyes work on Zayn.

The closer he got, the faster my heart raced. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to make contact with mine but they didn’t. I felt his lips peck the tip of my nose and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t majorly disappointed.

I could tell I wasn’t the only one disappointed because the paparazzi made boo sound and I watched as Zayn chuckled shaking his head.

I bit my bottom lip as I looked back up at Zayn.

Because his hair was wet it wasn’t up in a quiff, but it was now flatter and was down on his forehead. He didn’t look bad, he actually looked pretty sexy. Especially with him being all soaked and his white t-shirt being seen through I was getting a full view of his abs.

He had a nice body too.

He tilted his head towards the car and said “Come on, let’s go.”

I nodded as I walked towards the passenger seat and buckled myself up, preparing myself for an awkward car ride home.

“Are our answers solved? Is Zayn Malik really in a relationship? It still hasn’t been confirmed but just look at these photos!” The TMZ lady pointed towards photos of Zayn and me at the carwash spraying each other and laughing. Pretty much having a good time.

“Looks like they uhm... Missed the car?” She laughed.

“Well if we aren’t confused enough as it is, look at these! Are they dating? Friends with benefits or just friends? I guess we’ll never know with these two.”

The photo of Zayn holding my hips as we looked into each other’s eyes was flashing on the screen. Then the photo of him kissing my nose was placed next to it. I couldn’t help but blush just thinking about that moment and how much I wanted him to kiss my lips. The disappointing feeling I had earlier when he didn’t kiss me suddenly came back.

I don’t know why I’m feeling this worked up about it but still, he should have just kissed me.

“The girl in this photo still hasn’t been identified! Will someone please just tell us who she is? She’s driving millions of people insane? Who is the mystery girl, is she dating the one and only Zayn Malik? Tweet us or post your comments on our face book wall. We’ll keep you updated!”

I grabbed the remote and flicked the TV off. I let out a groan just thinking about today. Zayn was in the shower and none of the boys were home so I was sitting on the couch by myself.