Chapter 24

Early update because you all seemed to really like last chapter and I didn't want to keep you waiting!

Comment and vote lovlies and I might just update tomorrow?

Allisons POV

I didn’t need to be told twice. Heck, he didn’t even need to tell once, because I was going to do it whether he asked or not. My arms found their way around his neck, pulling myself closer to his body; I stood on my tippy toes reaching his level and smashed my lips against his.

I instantly felt butterflies flutter in my stomach as goose bumps grew onto my arms. His lips felt so warm against mine, it felt right and perfect. I honestly don’t think I could have lasted too much longer without kissing him. Remember that feeling I said I got every time we kissed? The feeling where I feel free, loved and safe? Well yah, it was back again. This time, it felt different. In a good way of course, but in a way that makes me never want to lose this feeling. Ever.

His hands found their way to my waist as he kissed me back eagerly. My feet were starting to move backwards, due to Zayn pushing me towards the wall. Soon my body was pressed against it while Zayn was hovered over me, pinning me between him and the wall.

My hand ran effortlessly through his dark hair, tilting my head up slightly to meet his lips once again.

My god, I can’t get over how I feel right now. The passion, the love, everything in this kiss is just un-believable.

I feel ecstatic, I feel relieved, I feel... Happy. As in H-A-P-P-Y. Believe it or not, Zayn really doesn’t make me happy.

He makes me feel every feeling in the world. Weather it’s happy, sad, angry, or excited, he makes me feel it. And to be honest, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

His lips left mine, but began to leave kisses down my jaw line, stopping at my soft spot on my neck. He began to nibble lightly; sucking, kissing on it, and making me release a moan that I tried hard not to let out.

I felt his lips curve upwards on my skin- he was smiling- satisfied with his accomplishment. His hot breath trailed up my neck as his lips reached mine, continuing the kiss that was occurring not too long ago.

Without even noticing, my tongue ran over his bottom lip. After teasing me and making me wait, he granted entrance as our tongues fought for dominance. His hands roamed my body, leaving a tingly feeling at ever spot he touched that made contact with my skin. The kiss became hotter and deeper as he gripped me tighter, holding me in his arms making my knees go weak.

Sadly, I had to pull away so I could breathe.

I rested my head against his chest, listening to the fast beat of his heart as I let myself catch my breath.

His arms rested around me, hugging me into him as I heard his heavy breathing. He placed a long lingering kiss on my head, and I couldn’t help but smile.

We stood there, moving slightly side to side as my arms were tightly around him and same with him to me.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. We weren’t talking, we aren’t looking at each other, and we just enjoyed the presence of one another.

Zayn’s POV

“I’m taking you out.” I announced to Ally making her remover her head from my chest and look up at me.

“Okay, let me just change.” It was weird, but nice not having her complain to me that she didn’t want to go or be near me. It was nice having her just give me a simple yet affective answer.