Chapter 45

Allison’s POV

The feeling of his lips on mine is like magic. I can’t even describe just how perfect his lips feel when in contact with mine. I can’t even describe what it does to me. My knees go weak and my stomach dips. My heart beat picks up and my insides feel all warm and bubbly.

But, because it’s been so long since I’ve kissed him, all these feelings feel so foreign, almost as though I’m not used to it, but in a good way of course.

The fresh taste of smoke seeped into my mouth, messing with his natural taste. I could feel the prickles of his facial hair against my skin, tickling me lightly.

His grip on me lightened, no longer forcing me to stay in my position against the wall, but I couldn’t find it in me to move or stop kissing him back. I guess it’s because I’ve missed him so much that I can’t stop myself.

 I keep replaying in my mind Zayn with that girl at the café. They looked more than friends, and I feel as though I’m being used, even a bit played.

But his touch on my skin affected me. His lips trailed down from mine towards my jaw, then a little lower to the area of my neck. His hands lightly touched areas of my body such as my waist, my arms, and my face. With each spot he made contact with, it’s like a spark goes off. It’s what’s stopping me. It’s that good feeling I miss so much.

He started off by kissing my neck but then he began sucking and nibbling on the spot. My eyes shut as I placed my hand on his chest. I needed to feel him. I couldn’t help but moan quietly at his work. I knew he was satisfied and trailed up to my lips again.

He kissed my lightly, I knew he didn’t want to be forceful. It’s as though he’s giving me as many chances as I need to stop him, push him away or even do something to him. And as each second passed as I continued to kiss him, I did feel the need to stop him. I kind of wanted to slap him for making me feel like shit, for leaving me and going after some other girl. But the way he kisses me so passionately stops me each time.

I found myself kissing him back harder and a little more playfully. Why? I’m not sure. Maybe I’m kissing him back out of anger, but either way, I can’t stop.

I missed him so much and it finally feels like I have him back.

He said he never stopped caring about me.

All this time while I was stressing because of his absence in my life, he cared. But if he cared so much, why did he go out with another girl? Why did he hold her the way he used to hold me? The voices in my head only confirmed that he makes me go crazy. But at the same time, I’ve lost all control over myself. As long as Zayn’s lips were on mine I had no rule over what I did because my body only listens to him.

But I had to do something. I need answers.

Zayn’s POV

I can’t help but finally feel happy. The fact that she kissed me back and is still doing so, amazes me. She hasn’t put up a fight and I made sure to not force a kiss on her lips. I didn’t want to anger her any more than she was. As much as I thought that distancing me from her was better for our relationship, I know I ended up hurting her.

I expected her to slap me or something just for kissing her. But when she said I didn’t care about her I had to show her I still did- that I never stopped. Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying this moment right now, but I could tell her emotions where starting to change. I lightened my kiss into soft peck.

She then pushed me off her, but I couldn’t say it was a surprise.

“Move,” she mumbled, pushing past me and beginning to walk away.