Chapter 27

Allison’s POV

Once I heard the door shut I didn’t rush to uncover myself from the blanket. To be completely honest, I kind of want to just stay here for the rest of my life and not show my face to anyone.

I’m beyond embarrassed.

Louis-walked-in-on-us. May I repeat LOUIS WALKED IN ON US. That’s horrible!

And Zayn did whatever he could to make me more embarrassed! He just kept opening his mouth and letting stupid things slip out. Does he not think? Stupid Zayn saying we were ‘busy’ doing stuff. Like, he wasn’t even embarrassed. But I sure as hell am.

I can never look at Louis the same. Heck- he’ll never look at me the same again. This is the second time we’ve been somewhat caught by him.

Oh lord, I almost slept with him... for the second time. But this time we were so much closer. I got so lost in the moment that I didn’t even think. I was so happy in that moment that I was willing to do anything with him and I didn’t even think about the possible consequences.

I can’t sleep with Zayn.

Ever.

Or at least until my life isn’t involved with drug deals, gangs, and an angry step dad (more like mom’s boyfriend). But at the same time, I’m not really planning on doing that sort of stuff with him.

If I sleep with him it’ll only make me more attached. I can’t do that to myself. I’ve gotten so attached to him as it is that sleeping with him will be the thing that’ll make me never want to let him go.

And I do have to let him go. That’s the worst part. I don’t want to. I want to keep him forever. He makes me go crazy, he gives me butterflies, and he knows me so well that he can tell whether I’m in a good or bad mood. Every second he’s with me makes me want him for the rest of my life.

I think it’s the fact that he makes me feel safe that has gotten me so attached. That feeling is something I thirst for and he willingly and freely gives me that feeling.

I stayed in bed, just thinking about everything- mainly about Zayn though. The way he kisses me with such passion and love. The multiple feelings I get whenever we make some kind of skin to skin contact. The way he pisses me off doing the stupidest things. But at the same time the things he does to make me forgive him.

He’s perfect. He’s everything I could ever want in a guy and by the way things are going in my life- I’ll never get to keep him.

Having to deal with that fact sucks.

It really does.

I forced myself out of bed and stood up, letting the cool air hit my bare skin that should be covered with a top and pants- which were flung around the room.

I felt my cheeks blush at the thought of why they were sprung around. I shook the thought out of my head and slipped my clothes back on.

After throwing my hair up in a messy bun I walked towards Zayn mirror. Looking at my reflection I frowned. My lips were swollen from all the kissing and I had love bites planted on the side of my neck.

Damn him.

I untied my hair and put it all at the one side of my face so the marks were completely covered. I wouldn’t want anyone to see those now would I? Especially Niall- he’d flip.

I paced the room, trying to waste some time so I wouldn’t have to face anyone. I already know Louis or Zayn, or the both of them are going to make some stupid remark about what happened and I’m not really up for it. But I’m going to have to face them sometime right?