Chapter 36

Allison’s POV

It was weird, first I got high of the fumes, but then I just grabbed the bong and lit the lighter before taking in a couple more puffs.

I knew that this was bad, but I couldn’t control myself. Being high, it makes you feel happier. It’s like your memories of everything bad just fade away and all you can think about are good things. I feel energetic, like I want to listen to music and go for a drive. But I’m smart enough not to do anything. I found myself laughing with Shawn, my mother, and a group of people I’ve never seen before. I don’t know why I’m laughing, or what was so funny, but from what I’m aware of, it’s the effects of the weed.

My eyes burned attempting to open them to their regular length, but squinting my eyes was something that felt a lot easier.

I lit the lighter and placed it next to the spot where the weed was placed, letting the fumes come out more as I inhaled it. I felt light and free, and to be honest, the last thing on my mind was Zayn...and I feel relieved. Thinking about Zayn, and the rest of the boys, has stressed me out. His quick phone calls made me miss him and make me feel guilty for being here. But I have to be here. Like it or not, this is my life. I need to start getting used to it.

“Do you, do you see that?” James, a guy I recently met laughed as he pointed to the wall behind me. We all turned to see nothing, but for some reason we all bursted laughing.

“You’re and Idiot.” Shawn chuckled before standing up. He wobbly walked out of the room, and no one questioned it because really, no one cared.

After inhaling a bit more, I passed over the bong to the random girl beside me before standing up.

An arm was wrapped around my waist just as I got my balance. I turned to see it was one of the guys who had been sitting to the right of James. He, just like me, was high. His eyes were red but I couldn’t catch the clear vision of his face. It was blurry, and I felt a little light headed, but either way, I didn’t feel like myself. I caught the shade of his hair, it was a very, very dark brown, and a bit of blonde highlights peeked through.

He didn’t really make conversation with me. All he did was tug at my waist as he tilted his head towards the hallway leading towards the bedrooms.

With no reply, he took it as a yes and I was slowly being guided out of the room and into the black, empty hallway.

No one noticed us leave the room; they were all too focused on the drug being passed around.

There was no light in the hallway; therefore we couldn’t see a thing. After taking a few steps in, he moved my body so it was against the wall, the front of his waist grinded into mine as he applied more pressure. My stomach dipped in surprise.

His hands roamed the frame of my body. He started at my hips, before slowly sliding his hands upwards.  He cupped my breasts lightly before he grabbed a hold of my chin and moving my head to the side. His tongue licked a small part of my neck as he blew over the spot. My body chilled at the feeling and goose bumps appeared on my arms. His hand was quick to rub over the bumps as his lips came to my neck. 

He held me tighter as he kissed my neck softly. He kissed several spots before settling on an area under my jaw and at the beginning of my neck. His soft kisses quickly escalated to nibbling and sucking on the spot. His pace became rougher as the seconds went by. He stopped, moving his lips from my neck for a split second before placing them back. He continued to suck on the spot and I forced myself to hold back a moan. He was determined though. He continued to do as he pleased, sucking and biting but I didn’t give in. I’m not really sure if I like this.