Chapter 18

Heres a quick update, I'm not sure how long this is but I'll be updating soon (:

Be sure to comment and vote! tell me what you think! Lovin the feedback and remember I read every comment so dont think I dont notice your comments!

Allison’s POV

Sitting in front of Simon Cowell’s desk is extremely nerve racking. I mean, I did nothing wrong so I don’t understand why I have o be here.

Maybe if the stupid paparazzi didn’t assume every possible thing I wouldn’t be here right now about to get questioned about what is “going on” between Zayn and I. I can answer that right now actually, nothing.

Nothing is going on between us. We just happened to kiss a couple times because we’re hormonal teenager.

Why am I so stupid? I mean if I hadn’t kissed Zayn one too many times then maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation. Maybe if I didn’t start becoming close with Zayn again we wouldn’t be sitting here. Once again, nothing can go right in my life. And once again I happen to be the key person in the situations.

But honestly, what is Simon going to lecture us about? I mean maybe we can just be honest and say that the paparazzi have it all wrong and we aren’t dating.

I looked to my left to see Zayn tapping his fingers against his leg nervously. At least I wasn’t the only one worried.

“Is he that bad?” I asked Zayn referring to Simon.

“No he isn’t too bad, but he can be.”

“Do you think he’s going to be mad about the paparazzi conflict?”

“He might be, but he probably just wants to get things clear,” He explained letting out a sigh.

I looked back towards the empty desk awaiting Simon’s arrival.

I started to tap my feet on the ground. To be honest I was starting to become impatient with him. I mean sure he’s the big boss but he doesn’t need to be so late. If he was going to be late the least he could have done was tell us so we wouldn’t be here freaking out and soon ripping our hair out.

I felt pressure hold down against my leg and I noticed it was Zayn’s hand. I ignored the tingly feeling I got from his touch and gave him a questioning look.

“Don’t be so nervous, you’re starting to over exaggerate this.” He said adding in a seductive side smirk.

“I am not over exaggerating. I’ve watched episodes of American Idol and the X Factor; I know how he can be.” I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

“He’s really not that bad, just calm down a bit he’ll be here any moment now.”

When Zayn said any moment, I expected he meant he would arrive in a minute or two, but really he didn’t show up until about half an hour.

Zayn warned me not to question where he was and said it would only get me in trouble.

“Hello Uncle Simon,” Zayn said smiling at him.

“Hello Zayn, now do you want me to introduce me to the lady?” Simon replied looking in my direction.

“Well, this is Niall’s sister Allison.”

I gave a weak smile, not really sure what to do.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Allison; I’m Simon if you didn’t know.”

I laughed slightly at his cockiness.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” I said shaking his hand.