Chapter 17

Sorry for the longish wait. I was super busy and I tried to update but I was piled with homework! And my grades arent too good so I was focusing on improving that!

Anyways here it is!

dont be shy to vote and comment! I love feedback it helps (: And i hope this chapter is interesting!

xoxoxoxo (: 

Zayn’s POV

“I’m going out for a bit, do you mind watching Allison, I’ll be back in a couple hours.” Niall said as he threw his jacket over his shoulder.

“Sure,”

“Thanks, tell her I’ll talk to her when I get back.”

I nodded as he walked out the door.

I got off the couch and decided that if I was going to be home alone with Allison for a couple hours, I might as well do something productive with her.

I walked into her room to see her peacefully sleeping. As much as I wanted to just stand here and watch her, I can’t. It’s a little creepy and I want to talk to her.

I shook her, trying to get her to wake up, but she didn’t budge. I rolled my eyes knowing that she was a difficult person to get out of bed. I started shaking her again until she finally let out a groan.

“What are you doing?” She mumbled into her pillow.

“Come on Ally, you need to get up.”

“No,”

“Don’t make this difficult. You’ve slept the entire day away, at least get up for a bit.”

“No thanks,”

“Ally.” I said sternly.

“Zayn.” She mimicked in an annoyed tone.

“Just wake up, I’m taking you out.”

“Zayn, I don’t want to get up and I don’t want to go out, can you let me sleep now?”

“Nope,”

“Take a hint Zayn.” She mumbled sleepily. I could tell the she was starting to drift off back to sleep.

“There is no way you can still be tired.”

She didn’t answer. Instead I heard her breathing in and out.

There is no way that I’m going to let her sleep when she could be spending time with me. Anyways, we need to talk. I need to figure some things out.

“You can make this a whole lot easier if you just get up.” I said, knowing she was going to ignore me anyways.

She groaned as she sat up. She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn. “Where’s Niall?” she asked tossing her hair to the side of her face.

“He’s going out for a little, he said he’ll talk to you when he gets back.”

She nodded. “So why are you waking me up again?”

“Because, you slept the day away and now it’s time to actually do something.”

“Ugh, fine, but I don’t want to.” She huffed hopping off the bed.

“Dress warmly because we’re going out.” I reminded her as I was starting to leave the room.

“Alrighty,”

It didn’t take her very long to get ready to go out. She walked into the living room wearing a pair of leggings and a blue TNA sweater with her hair tied up in a messy bun.