Chapter 21

LATE UPDATE BUT LONGER CHAPTER.. I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOONER I SWEAR.ok so Hurricane sandy messed up my internet connection and I couldnt work on my computer and post this but I decided to make you all wait a day longer so I could make the chapter more interesting and longer than usual. I HOPE ITS WORTH THE WAIT.

OK so not as much drama as I actually planned to be in the chapter and i'm sorry about that:(

but enjoy the story anyway(:

LOVING THE FEEDBACK(: KEEP UP THE VOTING AND COMMENTING IT MAKES ME HAPPY.AND WANT TO UPDATE SOONER.

Zayn’s POV

I knew the paparazzi loved this right now but if anything I was loving it even more. Not being able to kiss her earlier only made me more eager throughout the day. I don’t know what stopped me earlier today but I didn’t feel like it was the perfect moment to do it. I know doing it right now wasn’t the best timing either but I couldn’t wait any longer. I took a major risk kissing her right here and I’m fully aware Niall isn’t going to be happy when he sees’s all these photos of me kissing his sister but there’s nothing he can really do now.

Her lips were the softest lips I’ve ever kissed. Kissing her made my heart flutter as our lips were perfectly moulded together. I kept my hands firm on her waist, not wanting to let go, also letting her know that I wanted to stay like this longer.

Sadly, the kiss ended just as fast as it started. It was short but long enough at the same time. Her soft, cold lips left a tingly feeling on mine once she parted from me.

I couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed that she didn’t let it last longer but again, we are in public and people are watching.

She bit her bottom lip, not sure what to do or what to say.

The paps were still snapping pictures of us which was slightly annoying but there wasn’t much I could do about it. Little did they know that them flashing their cameras at us was probably the reason why we parted so soon. Or, that’s what I hoped.

I breathed out a smile looking down at her as I wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her into my side as she leant her head into my chest hiding her from the blinding lights.

It felt good having her in my arms. I know a lot of people say it but it really does feel good. It just feels right, like it was meant to be.

I rubbed her arms, trying to relieve some of her goose bumps as we walked down the sidewalk and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

She had a confused look on her face as she looked off to the side looking at the city’s scenery. Her hair was waving to the side due to the wind brining a new set of goose bumps along her arms. She looked deep in thought and I wasn’t going to interrupt.

The feelings I have for her are unbearable. I can hardly control myself around her anymore. Having us fake dating is probably one of the best things that have happened to me lately. Now I have an excuse to hold her or attempt to kiss her in public.

I’m pretty sure that she has feelings for me too. I mean all the signs lead to it. The problem is she’s just too darn stubborn to let her feelings blossom. I know she’s scared to let me into her life again but I want to change that. I can change that. I’ve been showing her that I was going to stick with her even when times got tough. I wasn’t going to leave again.

She must be so confused about everything. Being through all that she has been through it still amazes me how she let me into her life again. I still feel like I have so much more to learn about her. I don’t think I’ll ever even know everything about her but I’m working on it.