Chapter 2

Yaay, chapter 2 :) Btw did you all hear about Zayn deleting his twitter? Probably, all I can say about that is people lack respect these days. Poor Zayn getting ambushed with hate :(

anywhooo ENJOY!

Allison’s POV

As I was putting my things away, I couldn’t stop thinking about Zayn. I swear I recognised him from something. Not the fact that he’s in a boy band but I think I know him from something else. I swear I’ve met him before. Maybe a couple years ago, all I know is that I need to find out.

Hopefully I haven’t met him because if I have, he most likely knows my past, what I did and probably heard bad things I’ve done. And if he does know I don’t want him telling Niall. He doesn’t need to know the things I’ve done. He’d be ashamed of me and probably never want to talk to me ever again and I can’t lose him, he’s all I have.

*Knock, Knock* I heard my door make those noises.

“Come in,” I said as I expected it to be Niall but... it wasn’t. It was Zayn.

“Do you remember me?” He asked as he shut the door behind him as he sat on my bed.

I was sitting on the ground folding some clothes but I stopped and put the shirt I was holding down and studied his face.

The more I looked at it, the more I recognised it. No... It couldn’t be. Never... No it’s not. It can’t be. But it is. He matured so much since I last saw him. He turned more... manly I guess you could say. But it’s been two and a half years.

“Oh my god...” I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear

“So you do remember me?” He said smirking.

“How can I forget? You left me at a rough time you asshole.” I said suddenly getting angry.

Now all the memories of the past with him came shooting back in my head. He was my best friend that lasted four years until he left me to go to some talent show.  He knows everything. He’s the only person in the world who knows all the things I have done because of my mother.

He knows about all about the sex, drugs and gangs. He knows it all and he left me by myself when he was the only one there for me.

When he left, I made it one of my priorities to forget him, and I did. And now he’s back in my life. This is not what I expected.

“So you’re mad at me,” He said nodding his head.

“How can I not be? You left me when you knew everything that was going on. You left me alone, all by myself. You said you’d never leave me, you said you’d always be there for me and you left. So yes, I am mad. If anything I’m furious. I was able to forget about you and move on just like what you did to me, and now you’re here asking me if I’m mad at you. I- I don’t know what to say... Please leave.”

He smiled, “So Ally bear, you’re still sassy I see? I’m not leaving.”

“Don’t call me that.” I mumbled stubbornly, he knew I hated that name. “Just leave me alone, you’ve done it before and you can do it again,”

“Let me at least explain myself,” He said, his eyes were now soft and showed a more willing expression.

“I already know what you’re going to say. You were ‘Chasing your dreams, bettering your future,’ I know that and I happen to not care, you hurt me Zayn, You were my best friend.”