Chapter 8

:) Enjoy you lovelys!

BTW Pleas comment and vote it would mean a lot. I love hearing your opinions and I would also love it if you guys had any suggestions, I'll keep them in mind for future updates so comment your opinion and such!

ENJOY

CHAPTER 8

 Allison’s POV

I don’t know why but I wasn’t really in the dancy party mood. Maybe it was because I just watched my drunken brother hard core make out with some random girl or the fact I was getting creeped on by almost every guy that walked past me.

The clubs in Bradford were different than the ones here. Maybe it was because back home at the local club everyone knew each other. Here it’s just weird because everyone is beyond wasted and look like hungry animals when they look at me.

I uncomfortably stood at the bar chugging down my 3rd shot in hopes that I would loosen up a bit. I guess when I was drunk I wouldn’t notice half the creeps that were here.

It surprised me to see all the boys completely wasted. I thought they were all goody two shoes because they’re famous and all. But hey, it’s their rep that they could mess up, not mine.

I’ve been avoiding Zayn all night. I saw him walking up to me a couple times but I just walked away pretending not to notice him making his way over to me. I didn’t feel like talking to him. He wants to be my friend again and I’m just going to disappoint him when I turn down his offer- once again.

I walked around not really in the mood to listen to the overly loud music. I stepped outside and the cool breeze instantly hit my bare legs and arms.

I was wearing a skin tight pink strapless top and a short pencil skirt they went from under my chest to about 5 centimetres under my bum. It was a skanky looking outfit but I was way more covered than some other girls at this place.

I leant against the building, inhaling the London air as my head began to pound caused by the loud music. Then a familiar scent came running through my nose.

I don’t know what it was that was in me that made me follow it, but I did. I turned the corner to the very back of the building. It was pitching black but there were light glows from cigarettes showing and a dim light on the wall that wasn’t very bright. It was only bright enough for me to see the blurred figures through all the smoke.

Something in me was telling me that going any further would probably get me into trouble; it didn’t seem like the people that were here really wanted to be found. But I kept going anyways until I was standing behind several teenage boys that had to be about 17 or 18. Two of them looked around 20 years old, maybe a year or two older than that.

I made a coughing noise to get their attention.

They all looked scared and shocked when they noticed me. It was probably because they were busy rolling a blunt and bagging up some coke ready to sell.

The youngest boy looking one said “Please don’t tell anyone.”

“Hm and what if I do?” I said even though I wasn’t going to do it. I would probably get taken into jail as well because I’m sure someone would rat me out about my past. I was not going to take that risk.

The younger boys looked frightened but the older guys didn’t seem very amused.

The oldest guy that was around 20 surprisingly grabbed my wrists and slammed me against the brick wall away from the rest.