Chapter 23

I'm absolutely loving the feedback(: It made me so happy that I updated early! SO YAH
comment more, vote more and I'll update early again!!! I promise and I'm really looking forward to next chapter! 

I really think you'll like this chapter! I hope you like it, its kinda shortish but it's a good one! I think... 

ANYWAYS tell me what you think, good, bad, amazing? you tell me it means a lot! LOVEE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl<3

~

Allison’s POV

I stormed straight into Louis room, slamming the door shut making him jump. He was sitting at the edge of his bed, in the middle of putting on a pair of his toms.

“Uhm... is something wrong?” He asked questionably.

“Yes. Something is very wrong.”

“I’m guessing it has something to do with Zayn...?” He was hesitant with his words. Obviously my mood got him cautioned and he didn’t want to say something to make me snap.

“Yes it does! He is such a jerk!”

He patted the spot next to him. “Come sit, tell Uncle Louis what happened.”

I could tell he was trying to be funny but all I gave him a blank look. The only reason I came to talk to Louis was because he was the only person who knew that I had feelings for Zayn. I couldn’t really go and talk to Harry or Liam about it because it would be a little awkward. Talking to Niall about it would be even more awkward, and I’d rather not go through that.

I sat down next to him, crossing my arms over my chest. “He is such a jerk.” I repeated as I pouted angrily.

“What did he do?”

“He slept with a girl last night! Then he comes to my room and acts all touchy and cuddly with me as though he didn’t just have sex with some slut the night before! Like honestly, who does he think I am? He can’t just go out and sleep with random girls when the world thinks we’re dating! He’ll make us look bad. Me in particular! He goes off and leads me on, and then gets wasted and acts like its okay for him to sleep with random people then come next to me and act all innocent. Then he yells at me for not telling him everything, but I tried to but he was too busy drinking. Like honestly, he’s such a hypocrite! He’s so full of himself! He doesn’t think about anything but himself! He’s selfish and a player and he’s just a jerk face and I hate him.”

Once I finished babbling my emotions I felt somewhat relieved. Almost as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulder.

Louis looked at me slightly baffled.

“Well, it looks like your jealousy got the best of you.” He mumbled.

“Excuse me?”

“I mean, you two aren’t dating right?”

I nodded, agreeing with his statement.

“Does he know that you like him?”

I shook my head.

“Well there’s the problem right there. How is he supposed to be ‘faithful’ to you when really there’s nothing committed?”

“Well you’d think he’d at least be faithful to our fake relationship! I mean, what if the paparazzi saw him leaving with another girl? They’d question our relationship and start rumours and stuff!”

I probably sounded absolutely ridiculous trying to come up with something.

“Well instead of arguing back and forth about this how about you just go and tell Zayn how you feel? It’ll make life so much easier, believe me.”