| 13 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[An Unforgettable Dinner]

"Thank you for accepting my invitation, Tetta."

You took a step to the side, allowing him to walk into the apartment, making sure to close and lock the door behind him. The bouquet of flowers he had handed you was exactly a dozen red roses, as expected coming from Tetta Kisaki himself.

"Thank you for inviting me." Kasaki said, removing his jacket and hanging it up by the door, before turning around to follow you into the kitchen. "I have to admit, I was shocked when Hanma said you asked for me to come over. I was under the impression that you didn't like me very much." He joked, walking into the kitchen behind you, his joking tone immediately being thrown out the window at the sight of Takemichi sitting at the table across from Hanma.

You took a seat in your spot next to Takemichi, gesturing for Kisaki to take a seat on the chair next to your roommate. "Go on Tetta, take a seat. We don't want the food to get cold, do we?" From the corner of your eye you could see Takemichi's body stiffen at the mention of Kisaki's name, his head shooting up to be met with Kisaki himself.

"What exactly is going on, Y/N?" Kisaki asked, pulling out the chair next to Hanma and taking a seat. His eyes gazing over the food you had made before moving up to meet yours.

"Well, I wanted to have a dinner party with Hanma and you, but the thing is, I ran into Takemichi here on my way back from the grocery store and decided to invite him back to join us." You sweetly smiled, your left hand landing on Takemichi's shoulder making him flinch in surprise. "Well, how about we get to eating?"

"Yes, please." Hanma said, not finding any sort of enjoyment in the awkward situation you had forced him into, wanting to just get this night over with so he could go lock himself in his room and curse you out.

The four of you silently ate, Hanma and Takemichi both not knowing exactly what to say, only being able to watch you and Kisaki having a staring contest across the table. You broke eye contact first, turning towards the other two and giving them a smile, picking up the knife you had set out in case anyone needed one.

"I have to say, that fight the other day took an unexpected turn, didn't it, Takemichi?" You stabbed the knife into the remaining food you had on your plate.

"It did take a sudden turn, it's too bad what happened to Baji." Kisaki said, setting his silverware down, "Don't you agree, Hanma?"

"It makes me wonder if someone had planned for his death, what do you think Takemichi?" You turned towards the blonde, the look on your face saying that he had better agree with you or else... Which he did already agree with you, but did he want to admit that out loud, in front of the mastermind himself?