🖤⛓💔The Tragic Backstory💔⛓🖤

Okay, we all know the story.

I don't want to explain it for the 10000th time but here I go.

My name is Jung Wooyoung.

I am an orphan living with my Auntie Mei.

I did live with my Uncle Ben but... He got shot by a petty thief while looking for me.

Um but anyways, I was doing a field trip to Kang Science Crop. and got bit by a radioactive spider and BAM!

Spider Powers!

I can climb on walls!

Have super senses!

Shot webs out my ass- nah, I can't do that but I do make my own shooters and web fluid.

Haha, web fluid sounds funny... anyways!

When I thought high school was bad , oof- Now, I am a high schooler with weird super powers.

If people found out- I would be the new radioactive spider at Kang Science Crop.

Nobody knew.

And I mean nobody knew.

Not even my best friends, Yeosang and Jongho.

It was not like I went flaunting I had super powers or anything, just- I don't know... stopping some thieves here and there.

Webbing up some criminals on the run.

Helping the cops catch people on the warrant list.

Just friendly neighbor stuff.

I didn't have a suit though, I was not going to put my ass in cheap material and get ball rash every time I walk or climb.

Although, I was planning on making one with some left over stuff I got from school.

Anyways, that's the whole traumatic story- I have to go back to webbing the thief to the wall.

"Dude- what the fuck is this!? Is this- is this spider webs?" The thief asked.

I nodded and replied to him.

"Yep! Made it myself! How does it feel? Is it too sticky?" I asked, touching the web that was pinning the thief to the wall.

Don't - Don't - Don't make that weird.

You better not say "KiNkY."

"What the fuck, you're a freak dude!"

"Cool, is it sticky?"

"What kind of question is that, dude? Take this off me right now!"

I just laugh and shake my head.

"Sorry, I can't. The cops sure can though! They will be here in about 10 minutes so- Just be patient, Okay?"

I start to walk away as I hear the sirens in the distance.

I can hear the Thief cussing me out as I take off my hood and mask.

I look at the time and see that it is 30 mins past my curfew and I already know Auntie Mei is probably going nuts seeing how there are 100+ missed calls.

Oh yeah I'm dead.

I click on her number and prepare myself for the yelling I was about to hear.

"Hey Auntie Mei, I was-"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS? HOW SCARED I'VE BEEN? WOOYOUNG! I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES ABOUT THIS!" Auntie Mei screamed.

It was so loud, I had to pull the phone away from my ear.