wtf??? is??this?? someone burn it!! (M)

so this is the one that I made before and posted- didnt like it and then deleted it-

this one has nothing to do with the plot.

BUT BRO ITS HORRIBLE

LIKE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ITS JUST BAD

LIKE RLLLLLLLY BAD BRUH-

BUT UM IMMA JUST PUT IT HERE SO YALL CAN SEE THAT I IN FACT DID TRY TO MAKE IT LESS CRINGE (referring to fuzzy pants) BUT I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH WITHOUT LAUGHIG!!

ANYWAYS

SMUT WARNING IG??

----------------

I am led into San's room, his hand in mine.

His room was poorly lit, with nothing but a desk lamp.

Cold and dark, just the way I like it.

He shut the door behind us and then pulled me into a kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You are going to be the death of me, my love," He said between kisses.

I hum in his mouth, agreeing with the statement.

"Are you gonna keep kissing me like a virgin, or are we going to the nice and comfortable bed?" I pull him by his hair, making him tilt back as he smirks.

"Mi casa, Su casa," San says, grabbing my hand off his head and placing it on his hips.

I walk over to his bed, climb on top and take off my hoodie, leaving on my white t-shirt.

"Come on, Mr. Choi," I smile.

He rolled his eyes and climbed next to me, kissing me again as he tugged on my shirt.

"Don't call me that. I rather not think of my father while trying to get fucked," He starts to kiss my jaw slowly as he runs his hands under my shirt.

"Noted, but I ain't calling you Sannie. That's my cute pet name for you," I run my hands through his hair before sliding my hands down to his chin. He stops kissing me and then looks up with a smirk.

"I am not calling you 'daddy,' San. I was joking; I rather die than call you that," I grip his chin even tighter.

"Fine, but if you say my name like that," He moves my hand off and pushes me down. "I don't know what I will do with myself."

sAyyyyY MY NAmmmmmEEE

San crawls in between my legs before looking down at me. He smiles to himself before taking off his shirt.

Damn...

Holy fuck.

I.....

"It's your turn now, fucker," San throws his shirt to who knows where as he leans down to kiss me, this time with more hunger.

I opened my mouth to let him slip his tongue in and felt him explore. His hands went to the hem of my shirt to tug on it, telling me to take it off.

Not stopping our kiss, I worked my shirt up to my neck. Our breathing was heavy when we separated, but we only removed the shirt thoroughly before returning to our kiss.

San starts to grind down on my crouch, earning a moan from the both of us.

"Do you want to top, or should I?" He asked, pulling away from our kiss and kissing my neck.