🍭Lollipops🍭

45 fucking minutes into studying and he already nailed the chemistry part of the work book.

It took me a month to learn it.

"I honestly don't know what to help you on. You're actually really good at this. Why did you even need a tutor?" I ask.

I wasn't  being Sarcastic, he was really good at it and I was mad.

"I- my mother told me to get one because of my grades being low."

"What's low?"

"B-"

"What? That's good! What is she talking about?"

"Eh, it's stereotypical asian mom crap. Just finish helping me in question 32, I'm stuck. "

I sigh and help the little genius with the question.

After explaining to him about the chemical reactions, he randomly gets up and goes to his bed nightstand.

He comes back with a lollipop in his mouth.

He doesn't even offer me one, just sucks on it while working on the question.

Now, I'm trying my best to not stare at him taking it in and out of his mouth.

I am trying my best not to stare at his tongue wrapping around the lollipop like a fucking snake.

I am trying my best to not stare at his Adam's apple as he swallows the lollipop juice.

Let me just say, I failed.

He caught me staring and raised an eyebrow.

"What? Want one?"

I nod my head.

"Yeah, it looks good."

"It is, go to my nightstand on the right of my bed. There's a bunch there. " He moved his black fluffy hair out the way.

I nod and walk over to the.. left? Right? What was it again?

Left?

Eh, it's a 50/50 chance.

I go to the left and open the drawer.

I-

What the fuck?

Nah....

Is that?

There's no way...

I quickly close the drawer and go to the next one over and just grab a random lollipop, not caring about the flavor.

I came back to my seat and tried to calm myself down.

I could feel my face get red as Choi sucks the lollipop, the noise just killing me.

He looks at me and then stops his work to stare at me.

"Why the fuck are you so red? Just turn on the AC higher if you're hot."

"I know I'm hot, what about you?" I joke. I don't know why, it just came out before I could stop it.

He glared at me and rolled his eyes.

"Hotter than you, that's for sure." He says before going back to his work.

"Well, then you turn on the AC."

He stops once again.

Slowly puts down his pencil, raises his head, and slowly turns toward me.

" I am about to kick you out. Stop it."